Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Entitled at the supercharger

Is this driver

• Entitled?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Very entitled?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • [redacted]?

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know what's entitled. I parked to charge with an empty stall next to me. Left and got a notification that charging was interrupted to my car. i went back out and saw a model 3 parked next to me. The little *sugar* disengaged my charger so he could get more power between the shared stalls

I just said a prayer asking that this never happens to me. Cause if it does it might turn into an unfortunate situation...

• Disagree
Reactions: doghousePVD
I have to admit, for the first time ever I literally unplugged another car at a level 2 charger. I rolled into the single charger with 0 miles on the dial and the car was about to die. I unplugged and got about 15 miles on the charge so I could get to the nearest Supercharger. I did kindly plug back in the other car when I was finished, and even restarted the Chargepoint charger on my account. So, it was an emergency, and I was courteous about it...

That said, for all that read this - it is a dick move when the Supercharger has plenty of room and you pull in right next to someone else charging. That happened to me the other day... and I just shot the guy a look and moved on. Didn't really say anything, but regretted not.

instead of throwing him the evil eye, take the opportunity to educate how the charging system works. (I'd bet most Tesla owners have no idea.)

You can barely see the lines due to the snow. Give the guy a bit of a break here.

Here in Wisconsin we have days where you can't see the lines when you park (like morning at work) and then when you come out later you can see them and it looks like nobody knows how park. Sometimes as the snow melts during the day you get a combination of "I could nhot see lines so parked next to the car that was there" and "I parked between the lines". It can be pretty random! A friend of mine used to live further north and he used the phrase "Minnesota freestyle parking" to describe this.

Reactions: blanquito