Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Entitled at the supercharger

Is this driver

• Entitled?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Very entitled?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • [redacted]?

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
51B96889-F7AA-42D8-AF02-52787A6BB5D5.jpeg

At the Grand Rapids Michigan supercharger. Few minutes ago only one spot was available. Now this driver thinks it’s okay to occupy two spots.

The MOST GENEROUS INTERPRETATION POSSIBLE comes after seeing the absolutely abysmal parking that many of my fellow Tesla owners do. Maybe it's just a bad job parking?

Seriously though, the best comedy I've encountered recently is sitting while charging, watching people try to back in. Whose idea was it to make us back in? GENIUS!

You know what's entitled. I parked to charge with an empty stall next to me. Left and got a notification that charging was interrupted to my car. i went back out and saw a model 3 parked next to me. The little *sugar* disengaged my charger so he could get more power between the shared stalls

This isn't actually possible right? I was under the impression that all Teslas locked when you walked away from the car...including the linkage to the charge cables.

Reactions: doghousePVD
I have to admit, for the first time ever I literally unplugged another car at a level 2 charger. I rolled into the single charger with 0 miles on the dial and the car was about to die. I unplugged and got about 15 miles on the charge so I could get to the nearest Supercharger. I did kindly plug back in the other car when I was finished, and even restarted the Chargepoint charger on my account. So, it was an emergency, and I was courteous about it...

That said, for all that read this - it is a dick move when the Supercharger has plenty of room and you pull in right next to someone else charging. That happened to me the other day... and I just shot the guy a look and moved on. Didn't really say anything, but regretted not.

Reactions: akhafagi
That said, for all that read this - it is a dick move when the Supercharger has plenty of room and you pull in right next to someone else charging. That happened to me the other day... and I just shot the guy a look and moved on. Didn't really say anything, but regretted not.
It happen to me a couple of times. Both occasions I explained to the fellow Tesla driver about stalls sharing, they did not know about the issue. Both of them thanked me very much and immediately moved to another stall.