Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enumclaw Supercharger- Any News?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No action here in a long time. With the sudden yakima s.c. appearance. How would I check for a permit here.
Enumclaw's online permitting system lets you search, but you can only do so by permit number or by address. So, it's not useful for fishing unless you already know where to look. Your best bet is to contact the city's planning or building departments and ask if there have been any applications for Tesla supercharger installations. Just remember that even if they say no, it doesn't mean that Tesla hasn't been working on something in the area. The city offices will only know about applications for sites that are strictly within their actual jurisdiction (i.e. within city limits).

• Informative
Reactions: Araman0
Tesla updated the coming soon map, and Enumclaw Supercharger is no longer on it.

Attachments

• 9F0D822A-DDA6-41CE-BBCE-BA77A8C951BA.jpeg
    9F0D822A-DDA6-41CE-BBCE-BA77A8C951BA.jpeg
    918.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Informative
Reactions: modamoda
This is about the 5th or 6th thread I've seen this morning where people are sad or panicking because of a pin disappearing, and think Tesla has removed plans for a site. Except a few of those were even from sites that already exist, so it looks like some fumbling with the database entries in trying to update the map to 2021, so I really wouldn't read too much into it today until they get their data FUBAR stuff corrected.