TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

EO Mini Charger Scheduled?

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by fredsoneya, Sep 20, 2019.

1. fredsoneya

fredsoneya Member

First night with EO Mini Pro and have scheduled to charge during my 4 hour octopus energy window.

I have plugged the charger into the car now and it’s showing 6 miles per hour - I thought this would be at 0 until 12:30 then it would kick in?

Does it just trickle until the scheduled time?

2. fredsoneya

fredsoneya Member

FYI I heard back from EO and it’s a Model 3 problem where the car doesn’t wake up to charge therefore it’s setup to trickle charge .

Sentry mode solves this so in the JuiceNet / EO app you have to change car to Model S then it stops the trickle charge.

• Informative x 1
  3. Pluglife

Pluglife Member

Thanks for posting this. I am having exactly the same issue. Hopefully Tesla will eventually add proper start and stop scheduling to the car at some stage.

• Like x 1
  4. Roy W.

Roy W. Battery running low...

If you want them to do this send them a software feature request in your account. I did. The more people that ask for it, the more likely it’ll be added ;)

5. Pluglife

Pluglife Member

Yup agreed. I will do just that.