TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

EON card for charging in Copenhagen

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by widodh, Aug 7, 2014.

Tags:
  1. widodh

widodh Model S 85kWh

I want to go to Copenhagen next week and it seems like I can get there using the existing SuperCharger network.

However, in Copenhagen I will need to charge and from what I've seen there are plenty of EON chargers in Copenhagen, but you need a RFID card from EON to use them.

Does anybody have such a card to spare for one weekend? I've found some hotels with charging, but they are >EUR 250,00 per night and I'm just going there with some friends for a weekend roadtrip. We won't be spending that much time in the hotel :)

2. Mikkel

Mikkel New Member

Try to give eon a call to ask if you can pay over the phone when standing at a charger +45 70 27 05 77
    or buy a turist card for the clever chargers (expensive) clever.dk
    or try to make a few appointments for private charging via PlugShare.
    PS eon is all 11 Kw, clever is 22 Kw or Chademo/CSS

3. fredag

fredag Member

No RFID-card is required to use E.On Denmark's network of 11kW type2 charging stations in Denmark. Charging can be activated by calling E.On customer serice, 24/7. 13€ for one charging session, regardless of how many kWh you use.

http://www.eon.dk/e-mobility/Charge-your-electric-car-in-Denmark/

The other Danish charging operator - Clever - offers pre-paid RFID cards which must be bought in advance, and 22kW type2 charging stations:

https://www.clever.dk/english/charge-on-clever’s-network/

4. widodh

widodh Model S 85kWh

Thank you! I hope they activate it for a international phone.

5. fredag

fredag Member

They do for Norwegians visiting Denmark. I think this is for tourists mostly, as I guess an RFID-card is more convenient for regular charging.

On the phone, I suspect they'll ask for your VISA card number for payment.