Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eric PB from Paris, just ordered an MS 60 for UberX and an MX for me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings all,

I'm an old-timer Made-In-Germany cars fanatic, started with a VW Passat V6 4 Motion then BMW Z3 M Coupé, Audi RS4 track-modified MTM 460hp Safety Car for FR/UK RS clubs and BMW 330d xDrive Touring for daily use.

Recently found out about Tesla and was convinced after googling reviews and user-feedbacks in forums so I placed an order for an MS 60 due end of August and a pre-order for an MX due mid-2015 in France.

Seems like my MS 60 is the first Tesla ordered by an Uber driver in France, according to both Tesla and Uber Paris Ops. Though they had a 3-day co-brand demo with an MS & Tesla crew last spring.

Tesla Paris was very helpful and let me test the car in real-life conditions with Uber for 8 hours: the dozen riders were absolutely ecstatic ("OMG ! Is this for real ?") about the experience and kept taking pictures while texting friends and whatever Whatsapp/Instagram/Twitter/FB they use.

Riders also kept telling me "You don't see it cause you're driving but everyone in the street is looking at you, they're taking pictures too, it's unreal !".

People stopped me at red lights "Is that the Tesla ? It's available in France ? Do you have a brochure ?", probably gave away fifty of the folded leaflet.
It was just nuts, felt like a rockstar for half-a-day :cool:

Cheers,

Eric PB

Attachments

• Tesla11.jpg
    Tesla11.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 323
  • tesla3.jpg
    tesla3.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 270