Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Erie, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All I know is that the power company should be on-site today (Wed) to do whatever final hookup or powering up is needed. Maybe there's an additional switch somewhere to be thrown? Anyway-- it'll be all in Tesla's court following whatever work they are doing.
That's good to know. Thank you. I hope someone can stop by Friday to see if it's open. I'll be coming back through on Monday.

still not the same, note two stanchions per stall, one per side, note that the one in question is still one stanchions per side, only one side will work based on the lines in this case, off parking lines if you are on the wrong side.

Also - the Station in Erie - have the red Tesla 30 Minute General Parking signs on them - facing just one side, per my attached photos!

[I spell Checked and corrected your word in my reply 'quote' - for <stantions> to be 'stanchions', though Tesla Refers to the parking spaces as 'Stalls', as do you, so I presume you mean 'Charging Heads'.]

Attachments

• 20160524_104540_Tesla-Sign-From-Front_800x482.jpg
    20160524_104540_Tesla-Sign-From-Front_800x482.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 126
  • 20160524_104603_Tesla-Signs-From-Back_800x482.jpg
    20160524_104603_Tesla-Signs-From-Back_800x482.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 86
Couldn't be better timing - picking up my CPO in Chicago in 2 weeks and driving back to NYC, was planning on stopping in Erie as the Bowie Baysox will be playing and a friends son is a pitcher on the team. Wish Tesla would get on that huge bald patch in Central PA - not that I mind going up and around Buffalo/Syracuse, just nice to have options.