Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Erie, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Erie this AM around 9:00. Surprising number of workers 2 or 3 electricians plus graders. Looks like they are grading in anticipation of repaving. It would be real nice if consideration was made to some type of awning as some protection from Erie snows. Looks good.

IMG_4046.JPG
IMG_4043.JPG
IMG_4042.JPG
IMG_4041.JPG
IMG_4040.JPG

Anybody have any updates or pictures? I'm coming down from Buffalo to Cranberry Sunday night/Monday morning in a 70D. Gonna be tight if this isn't up by then

We're traveling Rochester to Pittsburgh Sunday also. In our 85 it will still mean a lot longer charge in Clarence. Also with Erie I don't think I'd stop in Cranberry, not easy getting from 79 over to the charger.

We're traveling Rochester to Pittsburgh Sunday also. In our 85 it will still mean a lot longer charge in Clarence. Also with Erie I don't think I'd stop in Cranberry, not easy getting from 79 over to the charger.
My whole trip is actually Lake George to Cranberry area. I'll be stopping at Utica, maybe Syracuse, Buffalo, then Cranberry. May stop for the night after Buffalo for a little slow fill at a hotel