Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Erroneous FCW alerts w/ FSD Beta 10.3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. Received beta code this morning but no way to engage FSD. Many false FCW alerts with no Cars within a 10 second following distance. We disabled all autopilot functions including forward collision detection and automatic emergency braking. False FCW alerts have stopped. Hope this thing is safe to drive…

Am I the only one here that thinks they shouldn’t be working on builds overnight to push out to 1000’s of people. Their Q
I just got this reply on other thread:

Unplug your usb drive disable sentry and summon stand by and reboot. There’s a Tesla support post somewhere about it

if it works please report back.
Didn’t work for me, tried twice.

This has got to be the worst software update ever written. Both fsd and acc are both useless now. The alarm goes off for everything and nothing. It does not hold for more than 5 seconds whether anything is around me or not. Going down a flat straight freeway, nobody within a quarter mile, going 10 miles under the speed limit and bam! Repeatedly, warning after warning

• Informative
Reactions: ChimpledPot
This has got to be the worst software update ever written. Both fsd and acc are both useless now. The alarm goes off for everything and nothing. It does not hold for more than 5 seconds whether anything is around me or not. Going down a flat straight freeway, nobody within a quarter mile, going 10 miles under the speed limit and bam! Repeatedly, warning after warning

Don’t join a beta program if you can’t deal with beta issues.

Can you link to your post. Can’t seem to find it. Thanks

Reactions: xasroma