Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Erroneous FCW alerts w/ FSD Beta 10.3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
99D610F0-CFEA-42DC-9963-8C61AFC786DF.jpeg

Just got a second update. Assuming this is going to put us back on 10.2.

I also just got a second update but haven't installed it yet. I managed to force the car to sleep by following suggestions to turn off summon standby and sentry mode and let the car sit for about 30 minutes. It never worked for me before that, but now the autosteer icon is popping up like normal.

Was having issues this morning as well and autopilot disabled. I tried recalibrating my cameras and that seemed to do the trick, autopilot re-enabled and no more jittery camera feeds. I did email Tesla about it before trying calibration and they pushed 2021.36.5.1 to download but I'm not sure if I should install.

I also just got a second update but haven't installed it yet. I managed to force the car to sleep by following suggestions to turn off summon standby and sentry mode and let the car sit for about 30 minutes. It never worked for me before that, but now the autosteer icon is popping up like normal.
Same here. I tried and tested the fix of putting the car to sleep to "fix" 10.3 and that appears to have worked. I'm going to hold off on the update that just became available that I presume puts us back to 10.2.

So we had all the same issues today with false alarms constantly going off and the inability to engage full self driving. I too got the second update and it does appears to have pushed me back to previous version. I noticed that the driver safety score returned to the app which had disappeared after getting the beta. What stinks is my score is now 92 with a very high forward collision warning percentage even though I didn't really have any forward collision events. I was having to drive the whole time and with the car behaving so badly I was driving WAY back from cars. I also had one of those emergency brake events right in the middle of the highway from a forward collision situation that wasn't real.

I hope that the updated score doesn't affect my ability to get 10.3 back once they fix the issues.

Yeah I noticed the second update downloading while I was out running errands and not connected to WIFI, it was 75% downloaded last I checked and now I’m home and it’s no longer downloading and I’m still on 2021.36.5.2 beta 10.3 according to my software page. And the autosteer was unavailable again on the way home just like it did this morning.

So we had all the same issues today with false alarms constantly going off and the inability to engage full self driving. I too got the second update and it does appears to have pushed me back to previous version. I noticed that the driver safety score returned to the app which had disappeared after getting the beta. What stinks is my score is now 92 with a very high forward collision warning percentage even though I didn't really have any forward collision events. I was having to drive the whole time and with the car behaving so badly I was driving WAY back from cars. I also had one of those emergency brake events right in the middle of the highway from a forward collision situation that wasn't real.

I hope that the updated score doesn't affect my ability to get 10.3 back once they fix the issues.
Same here with FCWs knocking down my score and then the install of 36.5.1 showing me out of beta and with a now lower Safety Score of 98 due to FCWs during first beta 10.3 drive this morning. Ugh. I have been a 99'er and finally late last night recieved the FSDBeta email notice that they will be pushing FSD Beta Version 10.3 to my 2021 Model S LR, and installed the update early this morning. One short drive with 10.3 and a couple errant FCWs despite nothing around at all (driving in middle lane and no other cars front or back.) Hope this doesn't prevent me from getting right back into beta / 10.3 when it's ready.

Same issue here. Resolution from leapoffaith worked for me (thank you). First impressions - I put it through a tough set of routes on Massachusetts back roads. A few mistakes where interventions were necessary, but overall impressed with how it handled some pretty complicated driving.

Same here. I tried and tested the fix of putting the car to sleep to "fix" 10.3 and that appears to have worked. I'm going to hold off on the update that just became available that I presume puts us back to 10.2.
Can confirm that the "update" today to 2021.36.5.1 definitely puts you back to 10.2 and with the return of a Safety Score, in my case a lower safety score due to the errant FCWs issue.

Can confirm that the "update" today to 2021.36.5.1 definitely puts you back to 10.2 and with the return of a Safety Score, in my case a lower safety score due to the errant FCWs issue.
Most (including some OG Beta testers) are reporting that with 2021.36.5.1 FSD Beta is gone. They haven't gone back to 10.2. Are you sure you you still have FSD Beta 10.2?