Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Erroneous FCW alerts w/ FSD Beta 10.3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got into FSD Beta last Wednesday or so with a score of 100. Drove around own 10.2 for about 2 days and then this morning upgrade him to 10. 3 with all the at forward collision warnings and automatic emergency breaking errors and then I got another update date and now my car has no FSD beta and is back to using radar stack auto pilot

My car still hasn't gotten FSD beta back. I was on V10.3 and experience the awful errors, got home and had a new car FW ready. I installed that - but my car remains on the 2021.36.5.1 V10.3 build. The safety score is back in my phone app like I was never in beta (with 100+ FCW and an awful score).

I emailed [email protected]. Wish me luck :(

Reactions: Phil Stasik
So I got into FSD Beta last Wednesday or so with a score of 100. Drove around own 10.2 for about 2 days and then this morning upgrade him to 10. 3 with all the at forward collision warnings and automatic emergency breaking errors and then I got another update date and now my car has no FSD beta and is back to using radar stack auto pilot

My car still hasn't gotten FSD beta back. I was on V10.3 and experience the awful errors, got home and had a new car FW ready. I installed that - but my car remains on the 2021.36.5.1 V10.3 build. The safety score is back in my phone app like I was never in beta (with 100+ FCW and an awful score).

I emailed [email protected]. Wish me luck :(
I had good luck early this morning by giving our 2020 MY half an hour of “deep sleep” as recommended here:
Fix for Broken FSD Beta 10.3, with thanks to leepoffaith!

I did a thorough test drive afterward, and AP, as well as FSD Beta 10.3 seemed to be fully functional.

After several hours of charging and rest, the car seems to be behaving well for my wife as she drives for work. She just got a transient message: “Lane Departure Avoidance Unavailable”, even though AP was operating nominally.