Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Error: “Climate keeper unavailable due to system fault”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got this error trying to enable Dog mode this weekend. That whole slider bar was dimmed and unavailable. I submitted the error as a service request right away. Tesla texted back a response that after reviewing my logs, it is a known error in my firmware (2020.4.1). They canceled my service request and said it will be fixed in a future update once the issue is resolved.

Thankfully the brewery I was visiting allows dogs inside. But consider this a warning that the feature may not work when you need it. Be cautious where you take your pooch for a while.

I got this error trying to enable Dog mode this weekend. That whole slider bar was dimmed and unavailable. I submitted the error as a service request right away. Tesla texted back a response that after reviewing my logs, it is a known error in my firmware (2020.4.1). They canceled my service request and said it will be fixed in a future update once the issue is resolved.

Thankfully the brewery I was visiting allows dogs inside. But consider this a warning that the feature may not work when you need it. Be cautious where you take your pooch for a while.

Interesting, my 2013 has had the same error but since before that version and the AC does not turn on at all, is yours still able to blow cold air and cool the cabin?
I have a SC appt for this Sat. Discovered it while on vacation in FL back in Dec when FL was in the 80s!