Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Error messages have appeared lately after SW update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have gotten these error messages lately after SW updates. I have the infoentertainmet upgrade, new MCU and screens. Seems the ota SW updates are not liking my antique car hardware. Coming back from trip, 200 miles from home it shut car off. I had to get towed home. Tesla refuses to do anything about it. ZERO. Refuses to admit it happening. I gave them these pictures. Help desk put them in file. I've hit BUG REPORT a hundred times.
Anyone seen these? Have any ideas??

Attachments

• 20221216_093707.jpg
    20221216_093707.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 20221213_094909.jpg
    20221213_094909.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 82
New joke today. Headlights stay on when I get home after dark. A year ago, they stayed on at the park at 6am while I walked dog. Oh, next, the Right rear door opened when I got out yesterday. All since update .3. oh. I turned off auto door present, haha. They all still do it. In 6 years not ONE SW update has helped my car ever.

New joke today. Headlights stay on when I get home after dark. A year ago, they stayed on at the park at 6am while I walked dog. Oh, next, the Right rear door opened when I got out yesterday. All since update .3. oh. I turned off auto door present, haha. They all still do it. In 6 years not ONE SW update has helped my car ever.

New cars have bugs too with the .3 update.

On the air message, when did you last replace TPMS sensors?

Also, have you looked for alerts on the service screen?

Congrats on 200k plus. Think of all the money you saved on gas, not getting FSD, and buying a new car that still has bugs and only goes 30% faster and further.

gee whiz. This is a pain. I hope you aren't Linda Blair as it sounds like a priest needs to perform an exorcism. :oops: I simply have no idea why you would be having those issues. I hope that doesn't start happening on one of my older cars. Keep us informed if you can resolve it.