TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Error on uploading 2nd owner driver license

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by ZooSean, Apr 27, 2018.

1. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

The 1st owner driver license picture (front and back) and 2nd owner driver license back page uploaded fine. Just 2nd owner driver license front page could not be uploaded. I try the three different browser, same problem. I tried reset Cable modem as well as even try to VPN to US, all same..

BTW: I am a Canadian.

2. Enginerd

Enginerd Member

Um.... what in the world is this about, eh?

3. kev1n

kev1n Active Member

prob referring to model 3 configuration where it ask you to upload your driver license

4. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

I would assume you could upload all the documents you want, but perhaps the size of the attachment could be an issue for some reason? The VPN or modem would not be it.

Try logging out, close browser, and starting over?

5. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

I have tried everything, including different computer and even with my mobile phone (iPhone X). All the same, just saying uploading forever with uploading 2nd owner driver license front page.

6. markol

markol Member

Anyone still having this issue? I'm experiencing it right now and have tried everything. It's not working! I

7. T3SLA2018

T3SLA2018 Member

Common problem.

I too am Canadian.

Tesla knows about this problem.

I too used different browsers.

Finally...what worked was using my iPhone. I logged onto Tesla through my safari app on iPhone and uploaded using the iPhone and somehow it worked.

Goodluck. But don't stress it, as Tesla notified my that this will not interrupt the build schedule and someone will eventually call u and you can do all this over the phone.

Have fun! I can't wait to pick up my Model 3

8. markol

markol Member

Thanks! What ended up working for me was I changed the country at the bottom of the page to US, and it worked right away. Submitted and then changed back to Canada.

• Helpful x 1
  9. Munch

Munch Member

Thanks! Glad I did a search, this worked for me. Has been bugging me for a while.

10. BC-Dave

BC-Dave New Member

Thanks markol! That worked for me too.