TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Error requesting service appointment

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Brian0x32e, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Brian0x32e

Brian0x32e New Member

Just picked up our car 6 days ago and haven't been able to schedule a service appointment to fix some of the small issues noticed at delivery. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I keep getting "Error, try again later" and "Failed creating appointment"...of course there's no one that can be called to help with this and my service center is overwhelmed with deliveries for end of year. IMG_6272.JPG

2. Vitaman

Vitaman Supporting Member

Same problem!
    Was told that it takes a while for the VIN to be established in your account.
    Local service folks said it could be as long as 2 weeks.

3. Haeffelin

Haeffelin Member

Thanks for the info. I’m having the same issue. I was thinking it’d be something like that but I figured like next business day

4. MattAndLou

MattAndLou Member

Add me to the mix. Sucks to watching all the appointments keep getting pushed out and out. Does this mean all the appointments are from people that took deliver weeks ago?

The guy that help me in Costa Mesa is still trying on his end. Will let everyone know if he comes up with a solution.