TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

ESA for 2010/2011 Roadster

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by bart513, Mar 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bart513

bart513 Active Member

Does anyone have a copy of their ESA for a 2010/2011 Roadster? My 2011 2.5 is in the shop and they are asking for a copy of my ESA which I can't find. There is a $100 deductible which is new plus other things and I'd like to have a copy. Plus the Annual Maintenance Service is $900 plus plus.

2. Tesla 940

Tesla 940 Member

$900 for annual service??? I remember when it was in the $600 range. I laugh, in financial pain, when I think of Tesla's comments that the service centers aren't profit centers!

3. Nvbob

Nvbob Roadster 1256

$900, wow! We just had our annual last week and we paid the $600. We also needed some ESA warranty work and didn't have any deductible. Our ESA still has one more year to go.

4. augkuo

augkuo Member

it's the Hamptons premium ;)

shouldn't they should have everything in their database?

5. bart513

bart513 Active Member

LOL!!! They should but.... Also I recall at my last maintenance visit they did the wheel alignment as part of the service cost, not charging extra....

6. tvuolo

tvuolo Supporting Member

Holy Smokes! You got an alignment with the annual service! I begged Tesla for one with my service last fall. They quoted $70 extra, but then just... didn't do it. I scheduled an appointment for just an alignment in January, they cancelled the appointment saying they didn't have the shims. I asked them to order the shims and call me when they come in. I'm still waiting...

7. bart513

bart513 Active Member

Yep they quoted me $230 for the alignment. Also the PEM fans seized so they are being replaced... Saying that there is a $200 deductible but I know that there was no deductible when I purchased the ESA...