Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimate Cost of Parts using Inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

If you're like me, you might hate waiting. I sometimes find it too much of a hassle to put in the parts code into the Tesla app, wait until someone at the local Service Center views your request, and replies back with a quote. Sometimes I've wanted to buy certain parts only to find out it's quite a hefty price for what it is *cough* A-pillar mirror appliqués *cough*.

I was on a hunt to find a list of prices for these parts. What I stumbled on was the Tesla Israel Parts Inventory and associated prices for all Model 3 parts.

Here is the link:

I've also uploaded it in case the link goes dead. Granted there may be revisions of parts listed on there, and I dont know if it gets updated. But comparing a few parts in their Shekel equivalent (I compared the Door Check Strap, Mirror Appliques) and used google to do a basic conversion and it was accurate to about the dollar (Canadian for me).

I hope some restless people like me who want to know how much certain parts will cost in a hurry will find this helpful. I got tired of waiting for my parts advisor to pick up the phone.

Thanks

Attachments

• m3_parts_pricing_en_il.pdf
    403.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited: