Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

estimate for 2016 XP90DL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I bought a used Ludicrous from Tesla several months ago and am thinking of going back to a Model S and wonder if anyone has any recommended sale price? Here are the specs... has 35K miles...

Car Details​

Specs​

Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic
20" Silver Wheels
Ludicrous Mode
Autopilot with convenience features
90 kWh PerformanceAll-Wheel Drive
Premium Upgrades Package
Pay Per Use Supercharging
Premium Connectivity, Free Unlimited

Upgrades​

Premium Connectivity
Free Unlimited

thanks,

J

Hi. I bought a used Ludicrous from Tesla several months ago and am thinking of going back to a Model S and wonder if anyone has any recommended sale price? Here are the specs... has 35K miles...

Car Details​

Specs​

Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic
20" Silver Wheels
Ludicrous Mode
90 kWh PerformanceAll-Wheel Drive
Premium Upgrades Package
Pay Per Use Supercharging
Premium Connectivity, Free Unlimited

Upgrades​

Premium Connectivity
Free Unlimited

thanks,

J
Funny I have a P85DL+ and was thinking of getting an X. Why do you want to go back?

Funny I have a P85DL+ and was thinking of getting an X. Why do you want to go back?
Good question. Well, I made a mistake when I bought mine used online from Tesla. I bought this particular X for two reasons, both the Ludicrous feature and I ASSUMED that the 2nd row of seats (there are three rows) would fold down, which turned out not to be so. We are just two people, no kids, so we are not needing so many seats and thought we could (assuming the 2nd and 3rd rows would fold down) stretch out our bikes in the back without having to take the front wheels off, or using a hitch or rack. My wife feels that our X gives us no more carrying space than the S, which may or may not be so, but regardless, it was my mistake for not doing my homework or detective work, since having conversations with Tesla is never easy with a used car. In fact, the process of buying a used Tesla from Tesla is surprisingly challenging. So I ended up trading from the S to an X that didn't give me what I expected, hence thinking of going back to the S.

Good question. Well, I made a mistake when I bought mine used online from Tesla. I bought this particular X for two reasons, both the Ludicrous feature and I ASSUMED that the 2nd row of seats (there are three rows) would fold down, which turned out not to be so. We are just two people, no kids, so we are not needing so many seats and thought we could (assuming the 2nd and 3rd rows would fold down) stretch out our bikes in the back without having to take the front wheels off, or using a hitch or rack. My wife feels that our X gives us no more carrying space than the S, which may or may not be so, but regardless, it was my mistake for not doing my homework or detective work, since having conversations with Tesla is never easy with a used car. In fact, the process of buying a used Tesla from Tesla is surprisingly challenging. So I ended up trading from the S to an X that didn't give me what I expected, hence thinking of going back to the S.
What year do you have? Also thank you for the detailed explanation. We are actually looking at expanding to an X due to have a 3rd on the way! haha