Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated delivery date has disappeared from MyTesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date has disappeared too. Had said Late Feb to March. When my DS first contacted me he said "approximately" Mid-February. When the My Tesla page updated he said o go with the web site dates. I think I will email him to get an update; since, those dates are now gone. I don't want to get a call once it has arrived, I have to arrange financing and sell my Model S.
I had a similar experience. Not sure what happened, and not happy about the communication either. I ordered mine 12/22 and confirmed almost immediately. My car finally went into production on 2/3 and the "My Tesla" page changed to:

What's Next?

In Production
Your Model S is in production. Including delivery time, your current estimated delivery is . We will notify you if this date is pulled forward or pushed back due to changes in production.

It was great to see that once the car went into production the new, more informed delivery date was .

I emailed my DS, and he wrote back to say that the deliver date was late Feb/March. BTW, that was the delivery date when I ordered the car. I called him, and he had no further info or clarification, hard to believe their logistics don't allow a narrowing of the window/more info.

Last edited:
Has this happened to anyone else's MyTesla page? Previously, my page showed estimated delivery in "February or Early March". Now the entire field is gone. Anyone else?

and since someone is gonna ask, here is my info:

prod. Reservation #1071 (reserved summer 2012)
order confirmed: 12/2/2015
VIN assigned: 12/23/15
VIN 00013x
P90DL in QC at Fremont as of 1/22/16

I also no longer have a delivery date showing on "My Tesla". I was concerned as I am scheduled for delivery next week. I called my DS and he said I am still scheduled for next week.

Production VIN 251

Mine did as well. Prod vin 263.
However, this coincided with an email from my DES stating, "I have great news! Your vehicle is entering active production where we are assembling the interior of the vehicle. After the vehicle is complete it will move to its final inspections and quality assurance stages for review. This process usually takes a few weeks".
He then advised to me to complete my loan processing.
So this actually heightened my expectations...kinda.

I'm afraid I might be the reason delivery windows disappeared from MyTesla, here's what my DS wrote to me when I checked on things since mine said "Late January-February"

We have just launched some updates to the MyTesla platform, which inaccurately triggered the date range to post. This is a technical glitch and the dates you see are not representative of your delivery timeline. Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention as I have notified the appropriate parties.

My delivery disappeared too. Everything else is there. My car is actually arriving at the SC this weekend or early next week. They need to get the car and assess it to determine how long it will take to prep. I am guessing 1-2 weeks. Some of these early cars are needing some second row seat parts changed out (from what I have read on the forums). I am guessing it's things like that they need to evaluate. it does look like a February delivery for me though.

VIN: 20x. P90D blue, back leather, carbon, 20 inch wheels, everything but ludi and tow.