Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated Delivery date in 1 day, lol

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read your message wrong, I thought they confirmed a VIN on their side. "mike said that if they confirm a VIN for me then it takes only a couple of hours to transfer the car from Fremont". I would wait for the VIN at this point sorry for the confusion. But yeah I've been using that number since they were more helpful in answering my questions.
ohh. now my hope is completely gone LOL i guess i should just move on with my life. its fine though, maybe they will surprise me with a VIN tomorrow, if not oh well, january maybe

Reactions: LiveSai
Does not re-applying for the loan after it originally expires hurt the delivery date? Mine expired and then got pushed back to June 2022 MYLR. Think it makes sense credit score-wise to wait until VIN with delivery being 4 mo out and changing constantly.

As long as the pull on your credit is the same type of credit pull you can have your credit checked as many times as you want up to 45 or 60 days (can't remember which) and it will only count as one pull. This allows for consumers to shop loans.

As long as the pull on your credit is the same type of credit pull you can have your credit checked as many times as you want up to 45 or 60 days (can't remember which) and it will only count as one pull. This allows for consumers to shop loans.
I'm pretty sure is a hard inquiry not a soft one. You decide for yourself but I got burnt that way and wished I didn't do it. I thought EDD are accurate, but they aren't so as I was advised by others on this forum I will only apply once a VIN has been issued.