Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated EDD removed from app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey friends! In the app, the button used to show my EDD of June 26th - Aug 7th and I could click it to view my completed tasks. Now, the button just says “View” and takes me to the web page with no new tasks to complete, or revised date.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I ordered a MYP red on white no tow/no fsd last week.

26F722ED-9AFE-44CE-9130-B7CC468E4C84.jpeg
30E87FBC-5724-4607-96B6-D7A5EC1CFF74.png

Just a UI change, seems to be pretty much across the board. My EDD has not changed. As stated above, if you click on the "your car" drop down menu in the mobile version your EDD will be there.

I'm guessing the change may have come about after a lot of people complaining about their EDDs being pushed back. Out of sight, out of mind :)

Reactions: CoryARamirez
Just a UI change, seems to be pretty much across the board. My EDD has not changed. As stated above, if you click on the "your car" drop down menu in the mobile version your EDD will be there.

I'm guessing the change may have come about after a lot of people complaining about their EDDs being pushed back. Out of sight, out of mind :)
But now I can’t obsessively refresh the app 🤔😂

• Funny
Reactions: damawa and CDNMYP
Question. Now with this new change I have an “edit design” which takes me to the main ordering page where I can change color, wheels, etc. and at the bottom there is a review changes button. Does anyone know if I can see my new EDD before accepting the changes? For example I’m curious if changing color from grey to black might impove ETA.

Thanks

Hey friends! In the app, the button used to show my EDD of June 26th - Aug 7th and I could click it to view my completed tasks. Now, the button just says “View” and takes me to the web page with no new tasks to complete, or revised date.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I ordered a MYP red on white no tow/no fsd last week.

View attachment 793293View attachment 793296
I have the same status on Wednesday then next day back to date range 04/23 - 05/07 and today morning moved to Oct 2022 - Jan 2023