Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated Repair Cost?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not just scratched but slight dent in rear door and what looks like quarter panel. Just got the car one month ago. So bummed out. Anybody know an estimated cost for repair?
20220122_160646.jpg
20220122_165740.jpg

My door damage (see this thread) was similar. I think repairs are cheaper where I live (Calif near Oregon border), but the estimates I got ranged from $3,200 (fix dents and repaint) to $4600 (replace door and do lots of work). Since the insurance covers all but $1500, I went with the expensive repair.

I almost literally feel your pain, but in the end, it's just money (and a lot of bother). Good luck to you!

I'm sorry to see that 😢
I have no idea about the cost for repairs but for the sake of others who may respond, are you concerned about the "curb rash" scratches on the wheel rim?
Yeah it sucks. I'm trying to go ahead and ignore the curb rash because the rim isn't bent. So If I can save a little more money and not have to look at that then it's fine. If the rim is not too pricey however I'll look into buying a new rim or repairing that one.

My door damage (see this thread) was similar. I think repairs are cheaper where I live (Calif near Oregon border), but the estimates I got ranged from $3,200 (fix dents and repaint) to $4600 (replace door and do lots of work). Since the insurance covers all but $1500, I went with the expensive repair.

I almost literally feel your pain, but in the end, it's just money (and a lot of bother). Good luck to you!
Wow that's great prices! If I can find that it will be awesome. Maybe I'll have to look a little further than where I'm at because I'm in orange county and ofcourse they charge double of everywhere else. Thanks for the info!