Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ETC comes with M3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my delivery confirmation for March 10th.
Congratulations! Mine is set for February 26. I am so excited. Also got my new alloy wheels and tyres from Tsportline today.

Attachments

• DDE56422-B9B7-46C8-A628-B4B6F7944256.jpeg
    DDE56422-B9B7-46C8-A628-B4B6F7944256.jpeg
    963.7 KB · Views: 75
  • C6A92B7E-3524-48D0-BD5F-A6C1427B0D6D.jpeg
    C6A92B7E-3524-48D0-BD5F-A6C1427B0D6D.jpeg
    513.2 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 0
Reactions: TesQuestJapan
Upvote 0
I plan to sell the original OEM rims and tires. Looking for a good deal for them.

I bought the TST 19” Satin Black wheels from Tsportline.

Very nice, hope they serve you well. I’m going to be looking for. A set of 18’’ rims for stifles tires come next winter. Travel often to Nagano from Kanto.

Upvote 0
Congratulations!! I planned to make some down payment and rest loan through Tesla / JACCS. Down payment was completed today and invoice got updated.

Are you financing your car through a loan? If so from where?
Some in cash and the loan through Telsa & Orico - 1.7%. Waiting for them to send the loan papers, approved but no idea when they are coming. The communication and the flow of all this leaves A LOT to be desired.

Reactions: indianinjapan
Upvote 0
It is under the glove box, passenger can see it. I have seen some on Teskas forum relocate it into the glovebox. The sensor to the left of the rearview mirror lights up blue to let you know it is on, pretty distracting at night. I am not sure if you can disable that or not. I was able to turn off the stupid voice information, thing would never shut up.

It has no integration with the Tesla system, stand alone thing.

Upvote 0