Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
proud tesla employee
blocking not 1, not 2 but 4 charging ports near Denver airport.
Our 2 tesla family pulled our two Teslas in to charge.
Guy wearing tesla shirt showed up after we plugged in, saw me taking pics and basically dared me to post it. He said it was easier for him to drive out. Think Elon wants his chargers to be hogged for his employees convenience? How can we win against ICE harassment with this self important, self proclaimed Tesla employee?

I doubt the veracity of his statements. First and foremost, the only Tesla presence (store/gallery/service center) is located in Kansas City, Missouri, and demo cars are titled/registered out of Missouri. This would be his personal car if that were the case, or he has taken a customer's car all the way from KC to Denver (which would be silly).

That said, the plate is registered out of Johnson County, KS, which includes Overland Park (in the Kansas City MSA). So it's possible it could be a Tesla employee's personal car, but then again I've found that most Tesla employees don't drive Tesla cars (at least not until Model 3 comes out).

I've dropped an e-mail to the manager of the Kansas City store in case he recognizes the person. I expect to receive an e-mail saying that he's not an employee.

Reactions: newtman
I received a reply. I've been assured that this person does not work for Tesla Kansas City. The car is registered in a county in the Kansas City metropolitan area. It doesn't rule out the guy working for Tesla (e.g. corporate), but the chances of that are very slim IMO.

It seems to be a self-centered owner trying to BS you so you'll excuse him.