Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU Certificate of Conformity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is probably only for European owners. Since I purchased my 2.5 I have been having a lot of trouble with the paperwork. Tesla although very pleasant on the phone don't seem to be doing anything about it. I have only temporary registration which runs out next week! :eek:

The issue is that the car came with a EU Certificate of Conformity - but only the front side of page 1. The previous owner said Tesla only gave him the 1 page.
The authorities here require all the data and my guess is; there is a page 2 (perhaps on the back of page 1?) or more pages? I have no idea....
Do any of you in Europe have a page 2 for a 2.5? The data will be the same - its only page 1 with the VIN that varies.

Its a real bugger - without this I cannot register my car...:mad:

Help....

Thanks to anybody who may have this...

Jonathan

For information purposes - it seems as though these EU certificates are in fact made in the states - I have finally got someone from Tesla UK who is stepping up to the plate - thanks - I was pretty disappointed with Tesla in Holland.
There is a page 2 (back of page 1) but it seems it was never made or there is no record of it. Anyway if I understand correctly Tesla in the US are producing a new certificate for my "old" car....
I hope this will be able to help other folk in the EU who need this paper to register their car...

• Informative
Reactions: RobsJester