TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

EU Certificate of Conformity

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Jonathanm, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Jonathanm

Jonathanm Member

This is probably only for European owners. Since I purchased my 2.5 I have been having a lot of trouble with the paperwork. Tesla although very pleasant on the phone don't seem to be doing anything about it. I have only temporary registration which runs out next week! :eek:

The issue is that the car came with a EU Certificate of Conformity - but only the front side of page 1. The previous owner said Tesla only gave him the 1 page.
    The authorities here require all the data and my guess is; there is a page 2 (perhaps on the back of page 1?) or more pages? I have no idea....
    Do any of you in Europe have a page 2 for a 2.5? The data will be the same - its only page 1 with the VIN that varies.

Its a real bugger - without this I cannot register my car...:mad:

Help....

Thanks to anybody who may have this...

Jonathan

2. Jonathanm

Jonathanm Member

Here's what the first page looks like as it might prick someones memory...

Attached Files:

3. Jonathanm

Jonathanm Member

For information purposes - it seems as though these EU certificates are in fact made in the states - I have finally got someone from Tesla UK who is stepping up to the plate - thanks - I was pretty disappointed with Tesla in Holland.
    There is a page 2 (back of page 1) but it seems it was never made or there is no record of it. Anyway if I understand correctly Tesla in the US are producing a new certificate for my "old" car....
    I hope this will be able to help other folk in the EU who need this paper to register their car...

• Informative x 1
  4. Gizmo74

Gizmo74 Member

Hi, I have a european Roadster 2.5 and I have the COC. I can send you a scan of the second page, but don't want to post it here in the forum. Can you leave your mail-address?

• Like x 1
  5. Jonathanm

Jonathanm Member

That would be absolutely brilliant - PM sent...