Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Hoegh Copenhagen Model S delivery window got slipped from April 21st - May 5th to May 5th - May 19th (of course if would never happen on April 21st since the boat docked at Zeebrugge on the 21st and it needs to be transported to Stockholm, Sweden first).

Saw this truck in Strasbourg this morning loaded with LR MX/MS - Hoegh Copenhagen deliveries to recent VINners?
IMG_5434.jpeg

So. I finally got a delivery date. Yayy! But! The delivery station in Stockholm is under rebuild. So, they offer home delivery at 90 euro, or that you drive and pick it up from the port your self. Plus, the car wont be washed, but theyll give you a voucher to wash your car. What a joke. Ordered a MX and a M3. Dirty car for over 1m SEK... bit of a dissapointment.
Service advisor was really happy when he told me we will get a vouhcer for a car wash.

My car arrived to Zeebrugge on 21st of April (VIN confirmed on HOEGH Copenhagen).
I still have estimated delivery schedule 17th - 31st of May. My Tesla SA is telling it might be close to the end of May actually.

It seems to take ages to get cars from Belgium to Helsinki. So frustrating and can't wait... 😄
My car came with Copenhagen. Car is already in Switzerland, as i got all papers. Delivery still on the 4th.

Might be the wrong forum but how is everyone’s experience with hw4 and no USS and vision? Park assist etc. does it work?
No difference between HW4 and HW3 that i can notice for now (cam image is better thought).
Vision for parking is still not enable in S/X without USS.
The rear camera works for parking so you can see the back of the car, which is fine. The only problem is the front part. You have to be carefully with curbs.
Generally, pay a little more attention to where the car is situated and the space around it, but i don´t have a problem parking without USS... (but it sure helps)

No difference between HW4 and HW3 that i can notice for now (cam image is better thought).
Vision for parking is still not enable in S/X without USS.
The rear camera works for parking so you can see the back of the car, which is fine. The only problem is the front part. You have to be carefully with curbs.
Generally, pay a little more attention to where the car is situated and the space around it, but i don´t have a problem parking without USS... (but it sure helps)
May I ask what S/W version you are on? I collect my new X from Utrecht NL on Wednesday and keen to set expectations … 😃.

Finally got my MX delivery in Stockholm Sweden today.
Scheduled for delivery at 8am. Delivery co showed up 6 hours later. Car is not washed. Scratches. Falconwing door doesn’t close properly. 😅. All worth a mill sek. 😂.
The car is awesome and drives super nice. Not too many miss aligned panels though.
Going for delivery wash tomorrow.
Hw4. But no vision parking yet. 🙃. 2023.12.5 being installed now.

• Love
Reactions: Vikings_DK and lsds