Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great! Another Portuguese future owner of a Tesla! Did you buy directly or with zeev? What colour did you buy?

Regards,
Gil Sousa

Hi,

I ordered a 75D in midnight silver, pano roof, autopilot, premium pack and smart suspension (due to a steep driveway access to my garage...)
I ordered directly with Tesla! No "unofficial" dealers/traders in between :)
Btw the Tesla shop in Berlin, Germany did an amazing job ! Very professional and knowledgable selling.

Hi,

I ordered a 75D in midnight silver, pano roof, autopilot, premium pack and smart suspension (due to a steep driveway access to my garage...)
I ordered directly with Tesla! No "unofficial" dealers/traders in between :)
Btw the Tesla shop in Berlin, Germany did an amazing job ! Very professional and knowledgable selling.

Great choice! Mine is a 90D with pano roof, autopilot, premium pack, premium sound and gray NG seats. :)
I should not have used a trader, but this is a company car and a Portuguese dealership had to be in the equation due to leasing purposes.

The worst part is that I do not have access to anything regarding the order, thankfully theres Jaro73 who had production the same day, so I can rely on the information he has :)

Looks like September is the month! :)

Great choice! Mine is a 90D with pano roof, autopilot, premium pack, premium sound and gray NG seats. :)
I should not have used a trader, but this is a company car and a Portuguese dealership had to be in the equation due to leasing purposes.

The worst part is that I do not have access to anything regarding the order, thankfully theres Jaro73 who had production the same day, so I can rely on the information he has :)

Looks like September is the month! :)
So when was your production ?
Mine was from 2 August to 4 August ... October seems the date for mine ...

So when was your production ?
Mine was from 2 August to 4 August ... October seems the date for mine ...

I do not know the exact day when production started, but I know that on the 22nd of July the status of my car was "in transit". I´m assuming production would have been a week before, more or less. Last week Zeev told me car order was still on "late August/September delivery".

By now I should have more information than this, because everyone here knows a time frame two weeks prior to delivery. It's killing me not knowing nothing... :(

Mine was confirmed on the 28th of June and it's going to be ready for pickup tomorrow (Tilburg). It will take 3 months total, since it still has to come to Portugal. I believe they make one big shipment to EU per quarter. Most EU cars being delivered now were built between 14th and 20th of July. I guess you were unlucky cause you bought right after the last EU big shipment in May. Altough there's a unique case of a spanish guy who ordered on 15th July, his car got into production (so it was not inventory) and he got the car delivered in Tilburg in the 1st of September. That was a lucky guy! :) It took one and a half months total!

Mine was confirmed on the 28th of June and it's going to be ready for pickup tomorrow (Tilburg). It will take 3 months total, since it still has to come to Portugal. I believe they make one big shipment to EU per quarter. Most EU cars being delivered now were built between 14th and 20th of July. I guess you were unlucky cause you bought right after the last EU big shipment in May. Altough there's a unique case of a spanish guy who ordered on 15th July, his car got into production (so it was not inventory) and he got the car delivered in Tilburg in the 1st of September. That was a lucky guy! :) It took one and a half months total!
Did u already receive the car ?
Mine will arrive this week ... and then need to go through the usual registration/license plates process ...

Picked up my 90D on Monday. My other ride seems a bit droopy

Attachments

• IMG_3032.JPG
    IMG_3032.JPG
    264.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3012.JPG
    IMG_3012.JPG
    316.7 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: ggnykk
Hey guys!

My car arrived yesterday. It's filthy, they are going to clean it today! Waiting now for the licence plates. @gmorales i think it's pretty easy, Zeev guys are telling me I will have the licence plates today. @Jaro73 What a garage!!! :D Many thanks for your help tracking the car! Wish you the best luck with it! :)

Attachments

• IMG-20160929-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20160929-WA0012.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG-20160929-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20160929-WA0013.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG-20160929-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20160929-WA0014.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG-20160929-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20160929-WA0015.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 93
Hey guys!

My car arrived yesterday. It's filthy, they are going to clean it today! Waiting now for the licence plates. @gmorales i think it's pretty easy, Zeev guys are telling me I will have the licence plates today. @Jaro73 What a garage!!! :D Many thanks for your help tracking the car! Wish you the best luck with it! :)
@Sousagil90D Great news! My car is delivered today and will start the license plates and registration process which should take 1 to 2 weeks! Boa sorte e espero encontrá-lo pelas estradas de Portugal !

@gmorales wow!!! that was fast!!! :) Which colour is yours? Mine is a 90D, grey NG seats and 19 standard wheels! Tenho a certeza que nos vamos encontrar algures num carregador por este país fora! ;)

75D, Midnight Silver, black NG seats, pano roof, Autopilot,Premium Pkg and 19 standard wheels. Can't wait to drive it ... more than what I drove today to park it in our garage :)

Hey guys!

Congrats, How do you guys buy Tesla in Portugal?? Get it from a third-party import car dealer?? I would expect a huge mark up of price for them to do that for you?

Also, I thought Model S/X are way too wide for roads in Portugal/Spain etc. Hope that it isn't an issue.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

All the best to you. This ride is amazing. The comfort, acceleration and tech is just blowing ne away. Next week geeting ceramic coat and license frame mount which would not need any drilling for our small front plates in CH.

Attachments

• IMG_3035.JPG
    IMG_3035.JPG
    749.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3034.JPG
    IMG_3034.JPG
    479.1 KB · Views: 77