Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They don't know - not sure if anyone knows at this point.
I do hope Tesla has a plan to bring S/X to Europe sooner than later. However, when following TMC there still seems to be significant delay queues even to US so I have my own doubts about 2022.
Elon also announced FSB beta for summer. I don't think they would roll this out without new cars in the fleet.
It has been raining VINs this week in the US for S/X and even the QC seems to be improving. But still no 7 seater X which seems a little worrying. Hopefully, if we start seeing any movement or indications in our account around May or June, that could be hopeful of q3 delivery.
For pre 2021 S/X orders to Europe, what was the intimation lead time like?

Waiting for my MSLR for a year now, initially promised delivery date was end last year. I talked to a sales guy here in The Netherlands this morning, enquiring what the latest info is. I have to say, I found the sales guy rather unfriendly and rude. No real news, he said, delivery expected end 2022, maybe 2023.
Hope this is only speculation as the sales folk are truly clueless!! Till we see another Tesla mail like the one last year( confirming delivery delays), I say we still should be hopeful for Q3!

Good to know. I think if I get the Sig I have to take it in red. Otherwise it does not really make sense to get a Sig. But I like black or dolphin grey better. And I'm seriously starting to question 21 rims
Just talked to my SA : They have internally absolutely no news on Model S in Europe, so everybody is waiting… but in his mind, given the supply constraints, he does not have a lot of hope to see cars in 2022.

• Helpful
Reactions: Hurkie
Refreshed Model X in EU SuC - there is some good news for us. It's looks like Tesla is testing Model X in wild ;)
This is already good news!!
After all the delay and wait and frustration, hope the S/X orders we finally get have matrix lights, ccs, tilt screen etc!

If hopefully the deliveries do start in H2 2022(~sep deliveries) then I assume at least some of us should start seeing VINs in the next few months 🤞

• Love
Reactions: DrKleiner
Any other EU users facing issues signing into your account(website)? I am unable to login since last night. Password reset does not work either. App is now logging me in but site still does not.
70C7FE3E-FBC5-45B4-9DD1-CF426B42C492.jpeg

E46F9B04-14E7-47AE-9938-013A313350C5.jpeg

Wor
I am able to login using mobile..
Working on phone browser finally since yesterday evening! I was hopeful that there will be some good updates after outage but no changes sadly!
Any update or mail to EU Order holders for MX or MS delivery? H2 is fast approaching.
Keep hearing rumours of Matrix lights on MX too like the MS. Wonder if all of the recent updates will make their way to the EU finally?