Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have som stats for anyone ordered inventory car and is located in Europe.

I took data from Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car and combined them with data from https://teslastats.no

I can check when a car was "last seen" in the Inventory List (aka the car is sold) and I can check for it in the registration data (aka the car is registered to owner).

I checked 1268 cars and got 32.4 days in average.

So, if you live in Europe and order an inventory car and it is not a demo, you can estimate aprox 1 month for delivery :)

On a side note: I ordered a Model S Januar 31. and got confirmation last week that it had arrived in Europe. Delivery in Norway will probably be mid June.

Hi all,

I'm from Belgium. I ordered my Model S on September 5 (at the time the Tesla website was saying delivery in September...)
Today November 4 still no news from Tesla ! No VIN yet either, just no news.

Anybody from Europe got delivered lately ? If so, when did you order ?

Is there any way to get some informations based on your RN number ? How may i know when a ship arrive in Tilburg.

Thanks in advance for your helps folks,

Ps: also, should I stop to consult my tesla account on a daily basis hitting refresh on my browser compulsively ?

Hi all,

I'm from Belgium. I ordered my Model S on September 5 (at the time the Tesla website was saying delivery in September...)

Is there any way to get some informations based on your RN number ? How may i know when a ship arrive in Tilburg.

Ps: also, should I stop to consult my tesla account on a daily basis hitting refresh on my browser compulsively ?

Vins are not given out like they used to be. Appears cars may be on ships before you get a vin.

• Helpful
Reactions: Bruno-BEL
Hi all,

Hi Bruno!
I'm also from Belgium and ordered on September 2 2019, indeed, when delivery was about 2-3 weeks for my S Performance.
I can see a VIN in the source code of the Tesla account, but no confirmation aside from the e-mail "Prepare for delivery between 19-26 Sept". Still only the RN-number in my account, so my VIN is not official.

I sure hope I will get more confirmation this week.

It can't hurt to call Tesla and ask their sales dept. for any more news. Before the VIN and e-mail last week I also did not receive any info. Even after calling Tesla, the sales guys just said that it's on it's way and just to wait longer.

• Helpful
Reactions: Bruno-BEL
Hi Bruno!
I'm also from Belgium and ordered on September 2 2019, indeed, when delivery was about 2-3 weeks for my S Performance.
I can see a VIN in the source code of the Tesla account, but no confirmation aside from the e-mail "Prepare for delivery between 19-26 Sept". Still only the RN-number in my account, so my VIN is not official.

I sure hope I will get more confirmation this week.

It can't hurt to call Tesla and ask their sales dept. for any more news. Before the VIN and e-mail last week I also did not receive any info. Even after calling Tesla, the sales guys just said that it's on it's way and just to wait longer.

HeyTijG Thanks it helps,

Just found this morning that I got a VIN in the source code of the page (not yet official tho)

Ordered an S Performance too ;-)

Si I called Tesla. I should have mine on Nov 21

So far it's still on the boat maersk iowa 942 e (I guess others from europe could be interested)

Tracking: MAERSK IOWA Current Position (Cargo D, MMSI: 367606000, IMO: 9298686) - MyShipTracking

HeyTijG Thanks it helps,

Just found this morning that I got a VIN in the source code of the page (not yet official tho)

Ordered an S Performance too ;-)

Si I called Tesla. I should have mine on Nov 21

So far it's still on the boat maersk iowa 942 e (I guess others from europe could be interested)

Tracking: MAERSK IOWA Current Position (Cargo D, MMSI: 367606000, IMO: 9298686) - MyShipTracking
Nice! Mine should be on there too! The mail said between 19-26 Nov, not Sept. :D Hoping to get an appointment on 23 Nov. Can I just call already to confirm this? Or should I wait until Tesla contacts me?

Nice! Mine should be on there too! The mail said between 19-26 Nov, not Sept. :D Hoping to get an appointment on 23 Nov. Can I just call already to confirm this? Or should I wait until Tesla contacts me?

> The mail said between 19-26 Nov, not Sept. :D
Ok you got me confused on this one

On the phone when the guy told me "I see a date 21 Nov" I said "so late" then he replied "date is not good ?" So maybe there's some negotiation possible ? Don't know...

I would recommend what you've recommended me, call them, at least you will get some fresh infos

The boat is between antwerp and rotterdam so good things are coming for us my friend