Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
not willing to pay a big markup...sometimes people change their mind, have financial reasons, etc.

Change their mind after 2/3/4 years waiting? Are you kidding?

Financial reasons can be, but even in that case, they can simply cancel and get money back from tesla (4.000 euros!)

How much is for you a "small markup"... BTW don't dream, I'm not going to give you my model S reservation ;-) (Maybe 1M I can do it lol)

I did not have the time yet to post this, but we got our Belgian Black Signature Perfomance delivered on august 22nd!
Option added are the parking sensors and the panorama roof.

We are loving every minute in the car, it has been a week with us and we now have 1250km on the counter. I'm very pleased with the handeling and overall finish of the car.

IMG_2100.JPG

In the German Tesla forum are many buyers reporting, that the delivery time is shifted back.

There are deliverytimes of more than 6 months.

frustrating

Are you referring to orders which are being placed now? That would not be a surprise. Tesla has promised delivery this year for people who ordered until the end of June (at least, they did so in The Netherlands). That means it takes four months to deliver the cars ordered until the end of June. We are now two months later, during which extra orders have been placed. Those cars will then be delivered in January/February. So if you order now it's reasonable to expect 6 months (end of February). Tesla is production restrained at the moment, they are receiving more orders than they can build.

nice to have the manual in german but without the Model S ...
deliveris for the none signature folks seems to be pushed out quite a bit.
I ordered mid 2012 and finalized May 7th with a delivery window communicated Sep. - Oct. now my VIN is 21360 which does not soundl like I will get my S even 2013.
is the EU version so unprofitable for Tesla???

Some news on the MyTesla Dashboard...
Got all the documents in my language, how about you?

View attachment 29668
The same for Italy!

- - - Updated - - -

I also reserverd the Model S in 2012 (August) and finalized in May 2013. My previous delivery time was Sep. Oct so I contacted Tesla Italy and they told me that the delivery was skeduled for mid November. My Vin is 21128 not so far from yours. You will probably get the car the same period.

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered mid 2012 and finalized May 7th with a delivery window communicated Sep. - Oct. now my VIN is 21360 which does not soundl like I will get my S even 2013.

sorry...wrong reply..

I also reserverd the Model S in 2012 (August) and finalized in May 2013. My previous delivery time was Sep. Oct so I contacted Tesla Italy and they told me that the delivery was skeduled for mid November. My Vin is 21128 not so far from yours. You will probably get the car the same period.

I don't think they produce in VIN order. The Dutch VIN 19110 is scheduled for December, while much higher VIN's will be delivered earlier.

Interesting. I have a pretty early P reservation (#154) and I contact Tesla because I was worried about still not having a VIN. I have just been told that I will get delivery in early November, despite the lack of assigned VIN. We will see if that actually happens.