Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here : ordered on Feb 1st on French site, got a september delivery and a month later, no more delay displayed and still the case :(
Really annoying not to have at last an information, an estimation of delivery... i was really considering buying another EV model but i don't see any other model in par with the MS.... we're stuck ! 😭😭😭
After all this waiting I hope that we'll get matrix lights and CCS port for EU Model S.

Doubtful too. Two reps at Tesla confirmed no model S in Europe before end of calendar 2022, with high risk to move even further... Would love to hear something different though.

Spoke to a Tesla representative in Norway today and he said they do not expect any Model S cars to arrive until late this coming summer. But ordering now was a good idea since they expect price increases before then. So lock in the current price now by ordering.

Reactions: MrHopsing
Spoke to a Tesla representative in Norway today and he said they do not expect any Model S cars to arrive until late this coming summer. But ordering now was a good idea since they expect price increases before then. So lock in the current price now by ordering.

I really doubt they would increase the prices since the refresh is already severely over priced compared to the other models by conversion rate. The sales people in Norway don’t know when or if the prices are increasing, they probably just want to secure the order. The difference would be even bigger a couple of months ago since the prices in US have gone up a lot since Tesla is speculating on the EV Tax rebate.
So Tesla is banking big bucks by just having an really high conversion rates for the refreshes. I know the prices will be higher anyways because of shipping to Norway and Norwegian 5-year consumer law, but still, the difference shouldn’t be that big.

USD/NOK Today is 8,56.

ModelUS PriceNO PriceConversion
S Plaid130k1300k10
S LR95k980k10,3
3 LR51k450k8,8
3 P59k500k8,4
Y LR58k535k9,2
Y P63k590k9,4

Drove Audi E-tron GT yesterday. With the 18% company discount (given to large companies with sales reps)a fully loaded is almost the same price as the Tesla S I have reservation on. Delivery time 3 months.
With Superchargers made available for me in the future less fear to get stuck when driving through Europe.

And….probably can make some money from my Tesla reservation as still have old price (15k less).

Will be bye bye after three Tesla’s.

From the Uk, I ordered Model S Plaid start of this year. Originally told end of 2021, then end of 2022. Been told 2023 now. M3P going to be held for even longer.

At least 2 years of them having my deposit before I even get a sniff of the car...

Might as well look at the alternatives now but there's no point as nothing else compares...