Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"my Plaid" should have been delivered by the end of this last month but absolutely no news from Tesla... I know that some ones in Europe received a Tesla's e-mail or a message to explain that the delivery will not be for the next weeks but the problem is that they have received a second message which said that Tesla was delaying their car delivery one more time without any more precisions!!
After a 4 years battle with Tesla about a suspensions problem on my 100D (still not solved) + this new order affair, I have to say that i'm getting very tired and disappointed about the way Tesla is considering her customers. 🤔

From informations what I have we will not see any of new Model S in Europe in 2021 (even demo cars).
The good question is what will we see in 2022 ? Seems, from the forum, that they are ramping up production in the US, I cannot prevent myself from thinking that we will not have to wait end of 2022... That or maybe the total absence of any alternative to the MS LR :)

The good question is what will we see in 2022 ? Seems, from the forum, that they are ramping up production in the US, I cannot prevent myself from thinking that we will not have to wait end of 2022... That or maybe the total absence of any alternative to the MS LR :)
Audi etron GT will be mine alternative. Ordered half November, scheduled build week 51, arrival mid-end January 2022 (correct, not 2023).
Still have my S reservation, for the old price, let see when it arrives, will try to transfer it and make some money.
With the same down payment but higher rest value after 4 years the monthly leasing costs of my fully loaded Audi is lower compared with the S :)

I will accept the facts that I have less phantom breaks, need to reset my computer less, my automatic wiper works better, my matrix lights will show more, I will need to communicate with a real person and not via the app, I will have no OTA updates adding more games to my car and will need to charge more often with long trips

Reactions: LucaRiv
Fully agree. storage is less and yes probably 100 km less. I had one of the first 4wd Tesla S years ago and was part of the first beta test group. It was fun, Tesla was new and we accepted things were not perfect. But now they should act like every manufacturer, the cars should reflect their cost price. Quality should be almost perfect as should be the service. They should start listening to their clients and not just force things (like the Yoke).
I travelled a lot and had a lot of rental cars, all had things in common and the learning curve was very steep.
With Tesla is is only getting worse, it will be very difficult to give your car to a family relative or colleague as now even the steering wheel is not standard.
Tesla is getting less and less driver focused and more and more gadget and cost cutting focused. I never played any game in my Tesla but still they believe I need more. It is funny that you are now allowed in many countries to play with your phone while driving but playing with massive Ipad is not a problem.

December if you’re lucky. Starting in second half of 2022 could mean just a handful ..
December 2022 would be the worst option for me and perhaps am I too optimistic but as no more European orders are accepted from now, the production starts now to wipe the pending european orders...If Elon respect us and will not start to deliver the chinese customers he is expecting !
Nothing is simple with him as the term "consideration" is not included in his vocabulary !

Hi fellow Europeans order holders,
Short update following my conversation with the Tesla rep, he is stating that as my order is in the system, order will be fulfilled end of 2022. He is also, for what it's worth, explaining that the model S we will receive will be slightly different from the one today (potentially 4 wheel turn, double-glazed windows, 4680 batteries).

• Informative
Reactions: Christine69420
Hi fellow Europeans order holders,
Short update following my conversation with the Tesla rep, he is stating that as my order is in the system, order will be fulfilled end of 2022. He is also, for what it's worth, explaining that the model S we will receive will be slightly different from the one today (potentially 4 wheel turn, double-glazed windows, 4680 batteries).
I also hope that we'll get matrix lights also.