Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi fellow Europeans order holders,
Short update following my conversation with the Tesla rep, he is stating that as my order is in the system, order will be fulfilled end of 2022. He is also, for what it's worth, explaining that the model S we will receive will be slightly different from the one today (potentially 4 wheel turn, double-glazed windows, 4680 batteries).
That's pure science fiction ! This Tesla rep is just taking his suppositions for reality...

Short update following my conversation with the Tesla rep, he is stating that as my order is in the system, order will be fulfilled end of 2022. He is also, for what it's worth, explaining that the model S we will receive will be slightly different from the one today (potentially 4 wheel turn, double-glazed windows, 4680 batteries).
April fools? Most Tesla reps know less than this forum.

There is already double glazed windows even in model 3 and y and S got them in the refresh.

Only different I expect is ccs change, the leaked new lights and that’s it. Rear wheel steering more likely then 4680 though.

His name is Elon?

613cxa.jpg