Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wor

Working on phone browser finally since yesterday evening! I was hopeful that there will be some good updates after outage but no changes sadly!
Any update or mail to EU Order holders for MX or MS delivery? H2 is fast approaching.
Keep hearing rumours of Matrix lights on MX too like the MS. Wonder if all of the recent updates will make their way to the EU finally?
I don’t have any updates and frankly I am not certain when we will be able to get it. All the updates that are happening to MS n MX will make it to Europe for sure.

Reactions: lsds
284841273_10225332303522196_7653489170328236553_n.jpg

I find this image, acording to that we will only get Model X and S on Q4, total of 7.250.

Reactions: DrKleiner
Check this site with VIN decoder for Tesla: Tesla VIN decoder.

The 5YJ, was the reference from Fremont factory, until 2021, the 20222 model now has a diferent code its 7SA.

If you check in the Model X waiting room you will see all the vins now start with 7SA.

If we use the decoder we have:
5YJ | X | C |AE4XGF0068xx
before 2021 model | Model X | 5 door* |

* typicaly Model X

Acording to LucaRiv signature he ordered a Model S, yet he got a Model X VIN, so maybe he have a Model X and the VIN is from thar car.

Does 5YJXCAE4XGF0068xx seem to be a recent/legitimate VIN ? Come on, give us some hope

I'm sorry but i don't think its legitimate.

Edit:
Here is an example of a recent VIN from a Model X: Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

Last edited:
Check this site with VIN decoder for Tesla: Tesla VIN decoder.

The 5YJ, was the reference from Fremont factory, until 2021, the 20222 model now has a diferent code its 7SA.

If you check in the Model X waiting room you will see all the vins now start with 7SA.

If we use the decoder we have:
5YJ | X | C |AE4XGF0068xx
before 2021 model | Model X | 5 door* |

* typicaly Model X

Acording to LucaRiv signature he ordered a Model S, yet he got a Model X VIN, so maybe he have a Model X and the VIN is from thar car.

I'm sorry but i don't think its legitimate.

Edit:
Here is an example of a recent VIN from a Model X: Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room
Was the VIN actually from a a source code on LucaRiv’s order page or are we quoting from someone? Mine does not show any difference.
Any others in EU see any change in their MS/MX order page or page source code?

Acording to Lucariv it was in the souce code of his page, i check mine didn't fing nothing new.

On the Model X waiting room, some people in the USA got a VIN, but it was later removed.

From what i remember, in Europe Tesla only give VIN to owners after the cars are already in Europe, so we still hate to wait.

On good news its that they are already being delivered with the new charging port, so its already prepared for CCS.