Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excited reading these messages this morning!!!! 🥳 It takes about 3 weeks for the ship to cross over, with some time needed for local distribution from Zeebrugge, so we should see the ship arrive for loading in SFO pretty soon to make end of November / beginning of December deliveries
any EU orders able to search the source code in your Tesla order page to see a hidden VIN perhaps?

As indicated before I was phoned by Tesla informing me that I could get my S the end of the year.
I am a bit worried about the yoke and noticed on this forum that many people change for normal round wheel.
I am afraid this will be very difficult in Switzerland, even installing oem rims must be reported and your car tested by the authorities.
For the other Europeans, would your legislation allow reversing the steering wheel back to normal?

As indicated before I was phoned by Tesla informing me that I could get my S the end of the year.
I am a bit worried about the yoke and noticed on this forum that many people change for normal round wheel.
I am afraid this will be very difficult in Switzerland, even installing oem rims must be reported and your car tested by the authorities.
For the other Europeans, would your legislation allow reversing the steering wheel back to normal?
Don’t get too worked up over the yoke… I’ve had my S for 3 days and both my wife and I adapted on day 2… I actually like it.

also from Israel … also so huppy to get my VIN!! Although I only can see it in the page source for now!!
But I can now Finalize my payment!
My order is LR Black/White 21’ FSD.
Also, my VIN indicates thats its a 2023 model year! (10th digits is P instead of N).
Finally!!

Reactions: Hurkie