Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone please take a close up of the fog light assembly, hoping the Euro ones don't have the amber side marker so I can swap mine.
Doesn’t look like Amber to me!

Attachments

• B7DB69EC-7A10-4EB2-B355-C12674C36428.jpeg
    B7DB69EC-7A10-4EB2-B355-C12674C36428.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 307
  • Love
Reactions: yamanote
The US fog lights hide the amber marker pretty well actually so it's hard to tell for sure at that angle (at least until they light up...) but I'm hoping/certain you're right!
I’ve seen it driving, and the fog lights definitely weren’t Amber. Only the headlight DRLs were on

Here’s another angle, not much better than the other pic though… Hope it helps!

Attachments

• 5D8D3405-E373-4CAB-B787-8DA28EFF3530.jpeg
    5D8D3405-E373-4CAB-B787-8DA28EFF3530.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 123
Any idea what their normal S/X activity looks like? I’ve seen his last few videos as well where it was lacking. Curious if this means they are having issues putting out S/X cars and swapping in whatever tooling updates for 2023 models. Seems like no new VINs lately.
There are S/X on the logistics lot ready to put on trailers, but that is mixed with 3/Y so assume that is for US deliveries. If they plan to ship 1 or 2 boats with 2000+ cars to Europe, I guess we'd see a lot more EU models lined up and trucks full of them leaving for San Francisco. There are again some, but not that many. Last time we saw them, those were probably the cars we see driving around now here for testing that were shipped across the Atlantic in small quantity.

Any idea what their normal S/X activity looks like? I’ve seen his last few videos as well where it was lacking. Curious if this means they are having issues putting out S/X cars and swapping in whatever tooling updates for 2023 models. Seems like no new VINs lately.
I just got delivery date for my MSLR: December 27th (Switzerland)

Awesome! Congrats
Yesterday I got an Email suggestion to finalize payment and registration. (I had a VIN about 3 weeks ago).
So things is moving also here in Israel
Edd still is 08-23/12
The thing is, does anyone have any idea about shipping information? Seems like everybody is clueless, including other threads:/

Reactions: lsds and zoomer0056