Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"...hay un barco con Teslas que tiene prevista su llegada al puerto de Barcelona el día 18 de diciembre. El problema es que Tesla no nos pueden confirmar si tu vehículo llega en ese barco hasta que arribe al puerto y desembarquen los coches. ... Tesla no asigna bastidores a las reservas o pedidos cuando fabrica los coches, por lo que los asignan a su llegada por rigurosa lista de fecha de pedido."

In English: "... there is a ship with Teslas that is expected to arrive to Barcelona on December 18th. The problem is that Tesla can not confirm if your car is on that batch until it arrives to the port and cars are unloaded.... Tesla does not assign VIN numbers to bookings or orders when cars are being manufactured, they assign them on arrival based on rigorous order date"

Not sure if this is to be trusted but this is what I got from the renting company where I ordered the Tesla in April 21... WE will see, certainly seems movement on the horizon...

"...hay un barco con Teslas que ha previsto su llegada al puerto de Barcelona el día 18 de diciembre. El problema es que Tesla no nos pueden confirmar si tu vehículo llega en ese barco hasta que arribe al puerto y desembarquen los coches. ... Tesla no asigna bastidores a las reservas o pedidos cuando fabrica los coches, por lo que los asignan a su llegada por exigente lista de fecha de pedido."

En español: "... hay un barco con Teslas que se espera que llegue a Barcelona el 18 de diciembre. El problema es que Tesla no puede confirmar si tu coche está en ese lote hasta que llega al puerto y se descargan los coches. ... Tesla no asigna números VIN a las reservas o pedidos cuando se fabrican los automóviles, los asignan a la llegada en función de la fecha rigurosa del pedido".

No estoy seguro de si esto es de fiar, pero esto es lo que obtuve de la empresa de alquiler donde ordené el Tesla el 21 de abril... Veremos, ciertamente parece movimiento en el horizonte...
Hola Ruvelar, ¿eres de España? ¿tienes reservado un Plaid?

"...hay un barco con Teslas que tiene prevista su llegada al puerto de Barcelona el día 18 de diciembre. El problema es que Tesla no nos pueden confirmar si tu vehículo llega en ese barco hasta que arribe al puerto y desembarquen los coches. ... Tesla no asigna bastidores a las reservas o pedidos cuando fabrica los coches, por lo que los asignan a su llegada por rigurosa lista de fecha de pedido."

In English: "... there is a ship with Teslas that is expected to arrive to Barcelona on December 18th. The problem is that Tesla can not confirm if your car is on that batch until it arrives to the port and cars are unloaded.... Tesla does not assign VIN numbers to bookings or orders when cars are being manufactured, they assign them on arrival based on rigorous order date"

Not sure if this is to be trusted but this is what I got from the renting company where I ordered the Tesla in April 21... WE will see, certainly seems movement on the horizon...
Hey, like writed before im awaiting a model x plaid in portugal and this information make sense.
Tesla told me that we will not get the vin till car arrive, because this shipment will be different, its why thy called to clients if wanted to keep the order or not. Anyway 19th December make all sense because the date that they told me was last week of current month.
So... I have a lot of questions in my head:
- Those models should be 2022 and in some case maby cars not accepted by clients in usa or not..
- They are already deliverying cars in usa with VIN 2023 im spectating get that too..
- If get a propose of a 2022 vin car i dont know if i will accept that.

No VIN yet. I just was told by Tesla today that less than 20 MS will be delivered in Switzerland this year and next batch will be around March and I'm one of the "lucky" ones. So I assume not many Plaids order over here or indeed I'm just lucky...
I got a call from Tesla Switzerland today and was asked if I would like to receive the car on the week between Christmas and New Year. Tesla representative told there will not be deliveries in January, so probably refering to the same March timeline as you mentioned. I of course told yes for the year end delivery. No VIN yet. I have a red/black MS Plaid with 21” (plus 19” winter) and FSD on order (8/22). I moved to CH from Finland this summer and still have MS Plaid on order in Finland (ordered 6/21 with a good price) but might have to let it go. No call with a date from Tesla Finland yet. I would assume 20 Model S delivered this year in CH but a lot more MS Plaids.