Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The European units are not yet shipped, the only alternative to meet the deadlines is to send the units by truck and then by ship. The port of Baltimore is the right fit and the PRESTIGE ACE is the best candidate.
How do you that they are not shipped yet? Model S/X are usually assembled in Holland. They are never fully assembled in the US for European customers. My Tesla representative called be a week ago to let me know my car would be available before Xmas.

The journey from Baltimore to Zeebrugge by ship I think is less than 10 days, if so the target dates are met.
Maybe you are right. Tesla should have moved the cars from Freemont to Baltimore and you have to account for the time needed to move the cars to their final destinations in Europe and prepare them for delivery.

Knowing how it's working the car road transport in Europe right now I don't have much hope in this part of the equation.

What is your source ?
Let's wait a couple of days to see where this ship goes.

I got a call yesterday that everything looks good for delivery in the first week of December. I also received my VIN(2023) via e-mail , because it was in their system (although not yet on my account page) And that the cars are currently in the harbour ready to be shipped. I also saw someone from France on Facebook posting a screenshot of Tesla’s service system showing the location of his MX located around Baltimore. So looks like the cars are al ready and just waiting departure.

One annoying thing though is that it is still not possible to order the winter tire package…

Reactions: fakerlind
I got a call yesterday that everything looks good for delivery in the first week of December. I also received my VIN(2023) via e-mail , because it was in their system (although not yet on my account page) And that the cars are currently in the harbour ready to be shipped. I also saw someone from France on Facebook posting a screenshot of Tesla’s service system showing the location of his MX located around Baltimore. So looks like the cars are al ready and just waiting departure.

One annoying thing though is that it is still not possible to order the winter tire package…
Where are you located?

I ordered the winter tires package by phone and it was updated on my order immediately

Attachments

• CA04AA26-853B-4272-B4DE-CA6C39A44AC1.jpeg
    CA04AA26-853B-4272-B4DE-CA6C39A44AC1.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 197
Has anyone noticed the results of the AEB Car-to-Car tests? They say that the Model S uses a "camera and -radar-"(PDF Report Page14/18) Hardware 4.0?
Nice catch. Could be the new radar that was spotted in the Model S parts catalog a while back.

Reactions: tmsp-cj