Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the 8th of December actually confirmed with your SA? Because that’s quite fast considering the Hoegh Transporter will arrive the 4th of December.

Also really curious about the rear screen apparently there are 2023 models with the “old” screen.
Yes this is confirmed. I could even get it on the 7th but had a scheduling conflict. The dealership expected to take delivery next monday.

Reactions: lsds
If the Hoegh Transporter arrives in Belgium on December 4th, it seems quite normal to me that the car is delivered on December 8th in the same country . Belgium is a small country!
I know. But according to my SA, they need at least one week for detailing. But often I don’t believe anything until I am actually sitting in my car. My previous model S I picked up in Tilburg with a 0% state of charge and when I arrived over there it was still dirty and I needed to wait for more then one hour until they where done detailing 😅 Hope it will be a beter experience this time around.

I have ordered my Model S LR in early 2021. initial promise was that delivery end 2021, then early 2022, then mid 2022, then second half 2022, now early 2023. I have lost all trust, communication with Tesla customer service does not help either, they seem completely clueless.

I have given up, and bought a Porsche Taycan 4S CT instead, which I am driving for some time now. What a car! The bulit quality is great, driving is so much fun, (and even the Taycan software is now good, since the recent update).

If you are also fed up with Tesla's attitude towards its customers, or you just want a sporty electric car with great built quality, I can really recommend the Taycan. A bit more expensive than the Model S, but you get a higher quality car, and my experience with the Porsche customer service has been way better than with Tesla.
I also looked into Taycan 4S CT when getting impatient after waiting more than a year for a new Model S LR. It turned out the price here in Denmark would be 50% higher than the Model S with the same configuration. With the Tesla having 50% more cargo space, 40% more range, faster acceleration, better user interface, full self driving, tow bar, supercharger network and much better looks (IMHO), I decided to wait.

Meanwhile I have a 2013 Model S, still driving great, no complains about build quality, the battery is fine, and maintenance costs have been minimal. The car have been improved with over-the-air updates 100 times or more, and performance and range is still close to your Taycan.

Yes. S Plaid. EDD 3/12-17/12. No hidden vin. Was given a VIN by SA over phone. VIN isn't recognized by Hoegh "My Cargo" function. Really hoping the car is on HOEGH TRANSPORTER... 🤞
So finally one person in Denmark who will definitely get a Model S soon.. congrats ❤️❤️
Let us know how it goes and also if it’s delivered in Ringsted delivery hub.. I can checkout new car there.. I hope I get my car by mid next year.. 😂😂 EL prices are making me worried and making me have a second thought about buying one.. I have a model Y at home and you won’t believe the crap el prices I am paying for last bill 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️🥶🥶😰😰

Reactions: lsds
Höegh Transporter has entered the English Channel 🤗🤗🤗

HOEGH TRANSPORTER, Vehicles Carrier - Details and current position - IMO 9176395 - VesselFinder

EAT 04/12

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 10.51.59.png

I have VIN but cannot find it on the "my cargo". EDD for MSLR is 12 Dec according to SC.
Belgium
Fingers crossed for you. In my case the entire experience was well... exotic :p
1. I don't see my ETA of delivery in my profile, yet i have all documents needed for car registration ;)
2. I had to pay in full invoice when the ship was in the middle of the Atlantic - Tesla gave take it or lose-it approach - if you didn't pay in full in 3 days - the next in line received an offer to take "your" car :)

Nice to see someone from Poland waiting for Model S too ;)
Can't wait, however delivery during winter months is less than perfect - wanted to buy Tempests with winter Pirellis directly from Tesla - they said no chance in this century and told me to buy tyres on my own :p Also, winter Pirellis with PNCS / T0 homologation with 2023 Model S spec seems to be something like an unicorn - couldn't find them in Poland.

• Informative
Reactions: DrKleiner and lsds
Fingers crossed for you. In my case the entire experience was well... exotic :p
1. I don't see my ETA of delivery in my profile, yet i have all documents needed for car registration ;)
2. I had to pay in full invoice when the ship was in the middle of the Atlantic - Tesla gave take it or lose-it approach - if you didn't pay in full in 3 days - the next in line received an offer to take "your" car :)

Can't wait, however delivery during winter months is less than perfect - wanted to buy Tempests with winter Pirellis directly from Tesla - they said no chance in this century and told me to buy tyres on my own :p Also, winter Pirellis with PNCS / T0 homologation with 2023 Model S spec seems to be something like an unicorn - couldn't find them in Poland.
I have ordered aftermarkets rims from T Sportline, which are 20'', now I'm searching for winter tires for them, I have information that my car will be in January. Hope it will arrive on HOEGH TROVE 🤞

Reactions: zoomer0056 and lsds