Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great to see VINs raining 🌧️!!
Most appear Plaid here so patiently waiting for 1st LR delivery takers here to share pics, feedback & experiences!
Especially on model year(matrix headlight, mobile charger, manufacture date, rear screen etc.) and first 7 seater VIN or delivery updates?

When someone from our group will take car, I have some questions:
  1. Is it with Type2 AC cable? If yes with what length?
  2. Have new Model S Mobile Charger? If yes 1phase or 3phase?
  3. What is onboard AC charger, 11 or 17kW?
Thanks!!! :)
The mobile charger in the 2019 model was already 1 phase (not possible to change plugs like CEE 3 phase plug), I think it will be the same with the new S.

• Helpful
Reactions: DrKleiner
Not surprised anymore. One thing Tesla is good at is never keep a promise. Their target dates are moving target. Now it has been moving for the last 2+ years and according to them, Q1 is also an estimate only.
It's realy frustrating knowing that the biggest company in the world cannot keep a promise to its customers and mislead buyers.

I think I did the order in Feb 2021, next year end of first quarter, probably around March ( he said : that’s if they will have a new one available else not 😂😂 )
what do you mean about the deliery date.. if the have a new one.. ore els not.. im waiting for Model S also.. booked in juli 2021.. with no changes.. but have no info about delivery time.. just.. TBA message.. was hoping for januar or februar 2023 :)

what do you mean about the deliery date.. if the have a new one.. ore els not.. im waiting for Model S also.. booked in juli 2021.. with no changes.. but have no info about delivery time.. just.. TBA message.. was hoping for januar or februar 2023 :)
I called customer care after I got a message in late evening that I have have to take delivery.. looks like they already decided who they will be delivering to and someone backed out and I got a call.. the customer care representative was nice .. also found out that the bank cancelled my already approved loan 😂😂🤣🤣 need to find out if they will ever give me the loan again or I need to find someone else lol.. the person on the call said that they will reach out to me in Feb 2023 but no promises.. I told them that they need to tell me at least a month in advance as I need to order a special plate number for the car and she laughed and said yeah sure.. we all love Denmark..

To be honest I am having a second thoughts about buying this one, my model y is standing home from last couple of weeks because of the awesome prices of electricity.. also driving diesel Audi is bloody cheap right now..

Since we are at it, got to know a new thing : don’t freaking buy Tesla charger unless you want to pay 1Kr./kw charging from home if you own one, rather buy one from these companies clever or eon or blah blah (from Jan to June next year govt is waving off this price to minimize prices of electricity in Denmark).. unless I can get new 100kW battery with solar plates installed at home, owning a electricity car will be a nightmare..

• Funny
Reactions: lsds and DrKleiner
I called customer care after I got a message in late evening that I have have to take delivery.. looks like they already decided who they will be delivering to and someone backed out and I got a call.. the customer care representative was nice .. also found out that the bank cancelled my already approved loan 😂😂🤣🤣 need to find out if they will ever give me the loan again or I need to find someone else lol.. the person on the call said that they will reach out to me in Feb 2023 but no promises.. I told them that they need to tell me at least a month in advance as I need to order a special plate number for the car and she laughed and said yeah sure.. we all love Denmark..

To be honest I am having a second thoughts about buying this one, my model y is standing home from last couple of weeks because of the awesome prices of electricity.. also driving diesel Audi is bloody cheap right now..

Since we are at it, got to know a new thing : don’t freaking buy Tesla charger unless you want to pay 1Kr./kw charging from home if you own one, rather buy one from these companies clever or eon or blah blah (from Jan to June next year govt is waving off this price to minimize prices of electricity in Denmark).. unless I can get new 100kW battery with solar plates installed at home, owning a electricity car will be a nightmare..
have been driving tesla model s for 8 years... seems like you need to read up on a couple of things :) Clever and Eon is bailing out.. and the only reason owning a charger from them is gone...

Reactions: Vikings_DK