Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My RN is RN11466XXXX, apparently there isn’t any logic based on which it’s selected but rather availability of cars vs what you have ordered ..

Maybe, just maybe, you can ask SC to see if any other car similar to your config is available and they can match that to you.. a lot of this happened in US over the last to years, as I read it in other forum..

Well tax is my money taken by the govt 😂😂 in Denmark after little mermaid the next thing we love is paying taxes for whatever reason..

Anyhow besides the point, I also thought it was 23k higher and the SC at Tesla couldn’t confirm it and that worries me. Anyhow I need it to give it to the bank so that I don’t have to pay all of it from my own pocket 😂😂

Saving 430k?? I would have never thought of buying this car at the current price, rather I would have brought 3 Tesla model Y LR 😂😂

So you think they will catch up on two years car sales of a car which was selling 18.000 vehicles a year in Europe at it’s peak in 2018 in just 4 months, while shipping around 1500 units last 3 months?
I think the "you can not ordre periode" for minumum 16 months helps on that part :) And the peak was pre model 3 and y.. so a lot of factors.. did you concider that?

Last edited:
My take is that it is very likely your gonna get it.. the long wait for me and others, was because of chip, demand, etc.. now eveything is up and running and you will take fast delivery
I really hope they get a bit delayed, I have yet to save for the 20% amount I need to pay and that will be done by end of June. So end of July is my need ideally end of august. Before that I will have to cancel order and make a new, which I don’t want. In trouble, I ordered before because the delivery time is long. What to do?

I really hope they get a bit delayed, I have yet to save for the 20% amount I need to pay and that will be done by end of June. So end of July is my need ideally end of august. Before that I will have to cancel order and make a new, which I don’t want. In trouble, I ordered before because the delivery time is long. What to do?
You can postpone once, don’t quote me but talking nicely to the customer representative at Tesla showroom might do it.. most likely you will be in batch of April-June. Having sad that don’t act smart and approach them before they do to you

So you think they will catch up on two years car sales of a car which was selling 18.000 vehicles a year in Europe at it’s peak in 2018 in just 4 months, while shipping around 1500 units last 3 months?
It’s been 3 ships now, with about what you say per ship. So in last 3 months (calendar time from right now), it’s been closer to 5k cars. (1424 on Hoegh Osaka, 1781 on Hoegh Oslo, and whatever we’re on Decembers ship).

But still people (myself included) are waiting for orders from 21.

So even though SA says the backlog will be fulfilled in Q1 - I think not. Seldom accurate.

It’s been 3 ships now, with about what you say per ship. So in last 3 months (calendar time from right now), it’s been closer to 5k cars. (1424 on Hoegh Osaka, 1781 on Hoegh Oslo, and whatever we’re on Decembers ship).

But still people (myself included) are waiting for orders from 21.

So even though SA says the backlog will be fulfilled in Q1 - I think not. Seldom accurate.
His order is a model S, so I counted model S numbers only. The numbers you mention include model X.

Reactions: xanthic