Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have SIX cars on HW4 per Teslafi. Some are across the pond!

Note the VIN's...some as low as 502xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230314-131614.png
    Screenshot_20230314-131614.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 78
What will you be paying in DKK? I am also Dane live in Malmö. Ordered MS for 1,3m sek equal to 850k dkk.
Same ( but that was the price in Jan 2021) but if you buy the same config you will be paying 1.35m DKK right now.. the only reason I am buying is that I know I can never own such a car ever again in my life ( in Denmark ) and also it’s kinda stupid but just to buy it I have already ended up buying MY and man that’s a crazy fast car and this is twice as fast as that.. only sad part is that I will be selling of our first hand 7 year old Diesel Audi, the only car which reminds me of my childhood days with the burning diesel, same as that old farting Ford Ferguson tractor, which my grandfather brought in 1960..

Wait there is more.. I wanted to buy this custom number plate but this Tesla crap of telling a day before doesn’t work well with govt way of giving new number plates, well I guess once I have the car I will change it afterwards 😂😂

I bet you will know it when you will see it that it’s mine 😂😂 Denmark is damn too much of a small country..

Reactions: angel
Same ( but that was the price in Jan 2021) but if you buy the same config you will be paying 1.35m DKK right now.. the only reason I am buying is that I know I can never own such a car ever again in my life ( in Denmark ) and also it’s kinda stupid but just to buy it I have already ended up buying MY and man that’s a crazy fast car and this is twice as fast as that..
I also thought I never would own a car nicer than used 2015 MS 85D..but I bought 100 shares of Tesla in 2017...and sold last year.

I bought another 100 shares to hold last week, who knows what the future will bring.

• Love
Reactions: lsds and Vikings_DK
Tesla is sending two ships to europe, but seeing so many people waiting for cars for almost two years, and not getting nothing this quarter, and then seeing almost 2.000 cars in stock in the usa (1.538 Model X and 289 Model S) with Tesla lowering the price trying to sell them.

It makes me wonder why didn't they send another boat? even if they can delivered them in this quarter, then canl deliver it next month, what is the diference between having then on the parking lots in the US or in a boa to Europe or other markets?

Or maybe i'm beyond frustrated and not seeing things right

Tesla is sending two ships to europe, but seeing so many people waiting for cars for almost two years, and not getting nothing this quarter, and then seeing almost 2.000 cars in stock in the usa (1.538 Model X and 289 Model S) with Tesla lowering the price trying to sell them.

It makes me wonder why didn't they send another boat? even if they can delivered them in this quarter, then canl deliver it next month, what is the diference between having then on the parking lots in the US or in a boa to Europe or other markets?

Or maybe i'm beyond frustrated and not seeing things right
US and EU cars different, that is the first reason. They can't just ship those cars here.
Second reason is time and money - it takes a lot longer to turn those cars made into money in their bank for EU orders. People in US are much more used to buying cars from current stock so they need to keep cars available.

But I am sure Tesla knows best the backlog and they should have (now) no reason to fullfill the orders as soon as they can. Good example is that second ship, them braking the normal EU delivery rhytm. Hopefully and likely we will get another ship soon.

Reactions: Karotentrekker