Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@JzCastle i know the cars are diferent, when they are building them they know the demand is not that strong in the USA, thats why they cut 10.000dls, and the number of cars are pilling up every day, they probably can make more money production car for europe, and reducing the USA stock, the main diference form EU and USA specs are charger connector and lamp color.

In January they open LR reservations promising February/mars delivery in EU, and now they can't even deliver car reserved in 2021? That's some sneaky bait and switch tactic from Tesla.

When i order the car in august 2021 i knew it would take a little more time than the promise window of April/May 2022, but the last couple of month the way Tesla is doing things, are a disappointment.

Sory for my rant.

Tesla is sending two ships to europe, but seeing so many people waiting for cars for almost two years, and not getting nothing this quarter, and then seeing almost 2.000 cars in stock in the usa (1.538 Model X and 289 Model S) with Tesla lowering the price trying to sell them.

Or maybe i'm beyond frustrated and not seeing things right
If you got your MS car a year or more ago, you would have USS and maybe radar.

But you would not have:

Better head and tail lights, Tilting center screen, STEAM games, larger rear screen, new HD cameras, new rear trim bar, new style plaid badge, new style hinged charge port (possibly), HW4 and AP4.

Good things happen for those that wait?

But you would not have:

Better head and tail lights, Tilting center screen, STEAM games, larger rear screen, new HD cameras, new rear trim bar, new style plaid badge, new style hinged charge port (possibly), HW4 and AP4.

well spoken :) I have had a long wait.. but it got upsides :)

But you would not have:

Only improvements are the lights. Rest are cosmetic or nothing to do with driving a car.

I ordered last week and hoping for agyat delivery, but seeing you all have waited so long and still no car makes me wonder my chances…. Anyways does anyone know a good and reliable place to get MS LR tinted back windows and black wrap on body in Copenhagen or Malmö? I thought it’s good idea to be prepared 😅

I ordered last week and hoping for agyat delivery, but seeing you all have waited so long and still no car makes me wonder my chances…. Anyways does anyone know a good and reliable place to get MS LR tinted back windows and black wrap on body in Copenhagen or Malmö? I thought it’s good idea to be prepared 😅
I asked the same from earlier.. doesn’t look like the person I tagged knows it.. also I haven’t seen many Tesla model s with tinted windows 😂😂

It’s a pain in Model Y we have when I have to drive alone to change anything which is further right side.. takes off my attention from the road.. I hate to see even tax drivers here have the tilting 😂😂
I hope model s tilting screen is helpful..
Yes its works perfect, everything is easy reachable; when screen is centred i have to lean forward to reach right half of the screen

Reactions: Vikings_DK
I just received my MSLR and all I can say is that .... IT WAS WORTH IT! The car is an absolute beast! Simple, elegant, crazy fast and super eye-catching.
I hope you receive yours soon guys!
avec ce genre de commentaire, tu rends mon l'attente issuportable :cool: , profites en bien ! bientot ca sera a nous ( with this kind of comment, you make my waiting unbearable :cool: , enjoy it, soon it will be us! )

Ite tempting to hear you all receiving yours. I am literally counting days even though I still need to save 20-25% till July. But still…. Let me know if your Tesla is the latest one with new roof and HW4?
It looks like it has HW4 (here is a photo of the central front camera, it has the new design). I can't confirm the roof though.

Attachments

• IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 54