Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like I’ll need to wait for next one, still no VIN, even though exact same setup can be found in inventory around Europe.

MS LR blue/black 6/21. Same with a friends 4/21 order white/cream.

Finland been left out of these shipments? Or do we just get vins really really late?
I think since the ship has landed last night .. you will be assigned vin sooner.. if you won’t , definitely you will get it in next lot with new roof 😊 as long as it’s Tesla, it’s worth the wait 😂😂

Looks like I’ll need to wait for next one, still no VIN, even though exact same setup can be found in inventory around Europe.

MS LR blue/black 6/21. Same with a friends 4/21 order white/cream.

Finland been left out of these shipments? Or do we just get vins really really late?
I am still showing April - June 2023 so it certainly looks like it's going to be at least the next ship. :-(
MS LR (Blue, White interior,) - RN1146 and early 03/2021 order.

I think since the ship has landed last night .. you will be assigned vin sooner.. if you won’t , definitely you will get it in next lot with new roof 😊 as long as it’s Tesla, it’s worth the wait 😂😂
I've actually turned on the side that it's not worth the wait, but others wouldn't deliver any faster anymore after the wait. Customer satisfaction on Tesla is on the far negative side now. Bad communication, seldom accurate advisors.

I'm sure I'll be happy once the car actually arrives, loved my old P85D.

I've actually turned on the side that it's not worth the wait, but others wouldn't deliver any faster anymore after the wait. Customer satisfaction on Tesla is on the far negative side now. Bad communication, seldom accurate advisors.

I'm sure I'll be happy once the car actually arrives, loved my old P85D.
I am in the same mindset. Is it really worth the wait. After driving the plaid I must say it is an amazing machine, but that said bad communication, not having a clue when the car will be delivered (first they called in October stating I would get it in December, then Jan-March, now April-June...) Make me wonder what their service will be like post delivery...

Reactions: xanthic
I am in the same mindset. Is it really worth the wait. After driving the plaid I must say it is an amazing machine, but that said bad communication, not having a clue when the car will be delivered (first they called in October stating I would get it in December, then Jan-March, now April-June...) Make me wonder what their service will be like post delivery...
Their service after delivery......very minimal.
Tesla is a company with minimal quality control, not following any quality standards, and have the ethics of "sell first, fix later"

Reactions: aerodyne
To be honest my experience with model y , apart of tyre change, never seen any service till date.. I hope it stays that way.. one of another reason I have to buy this ..
I know the pain of waiting, been 2 years for me as well.. am I the fan of the way they are handling: nope, never..
may be I am the noisy customer of theirs as well..
Still I just said what I did if it matters to someone.. 😊 no hard feelings 😊😊
I can wait a quarter more because I am in no rush as I have the alternative car .. and I ended up buying a model y which I would have eventually 😂😂🤣🤣

Their service after delivery......very minimal.
Tesla is a company with minimal quality control, not following any quality standards, and have the ethics of "sell first, fix later"
I’ve had my 85D since 2015 and I have in general been very satisfied with both the quality and the service. Mobile service is great. The car has had few issues, and most were taken care of by Tesla under warranty. As far as I remember my only repair expenses has been the sunroof mechanics, 12V battery and an MCU2 upgrade, total about 3.500€. The car is still great, runs as new except a little more squeaking from roof/liner and of course the reduced fast charge speed which is really annoying, but only an issue on longer roadtrips.

I ordered the LR in June 2021 and have had low expectations wrt Teslas ability to predict delivery since they have been vague right from the beginning, so not really dispppointed.

Reactions: lsds and Vikings_DK
App/Order page changed this morning!!
VIN now officially visible & page asks to complete payment. I reached out to the showroom to request the invoice for registration & bank formalities.
However the showroom now says my invoice should be in my account page.
Does anyone know whether the final/pre-forma invoice is present in the account or download options possibly? How did EU orders receive their final invoice necessary for registration & delivery?
Waiting game now 🤞

• Love
Reactions: Karotentrekker
App/Order page changed this morning!!
VIN now officially visible & page asks to complete payment. I reached out to the showroom to request the invoice for registration & bank formalities.
However the showroom now says my invoice should be in my account page.
Does anyone know whether the final/pre-forma invoice is present in the account or download options possibly? How did EU orders receive their final invoice necessary for registration & delivery?
Waiting game now 🤞
You should have the invoices in the bottom right corner of the web page of your car.
My order is still pending so maybe this changes somehow later. Maybe try a computer version if mobile page is not showing them correctly.

1679494244048.png

Reactions: lsds
Has anyone who has had a car transported with Hoegh Osaka received an exact delivery date and time? For me the last 1,5 weeks after receiving VIN confirmation, felt as the absolute longest time span of the total 2 years and 2 months waiting, and I just what the car now, and my EDD changed doing the weekend from beginning of April to be between March 22th - March 31st

Has anyone who has had a car transported with Hoegh Osaka received an exact delivery date and time? For me the last 1,5 weeks after receiving VIN confirmation, felt as the absolute longest time span of the total 2 years and 2 months waiting, and I just what the car now, and my EDD changed doing the weekend from beginning of April to be between March 22th - March 31st
I have 24-31 March time window.

Delivery appointment scheduled this morning for 28/03 but no invoice or registration documents appear in the system.
Called Tesla support and they acknowledged a systems issue and sent me the final invoice directly. Registration documents pending as well for Insurance/coverage.

Strongly encourage anyone with VIN waiting in EU with inconsistency(documents missing or fluctuating dates etc.) to go ahead and call the support number.

Anyone added the winter tires on the order along with the car? The prices are different when they add to car vs the one in the shop for model s. There is a bug in the application which they will correct it.. trying out on email but no response and also it takes ages to connect on call.. been on an hour twice today on call and still in the queue.. Denmark location..

Delivery appointment scheduled this morning for 28/03 but no invoice or registration documents appear in the system.
Called Tesla support and they acknowledged a systems issue and sent me the final invoice directly. Registration documents pending as well for Insurance/coverage.

Strongly encourage anyone with VIN waiting in EU with inconsistency(documents missing or fluctuating dates etc.) to go ahead and call the support number.
Are they again picking up the phone these days?