Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@kiefer. Correct only EU is affected on the EU tax. Norway have their own boats and tax scheme. Don't know about Switzerland.

I have not been able to open my charge port via cable on SC or home charger as we do with our S. But I just use key FOB and got used to it

Martin I hope your car is ok and in good shape despite the initial problems?

View attachment 183461 Just pick mine up today and will leave for Sweden tonight or tomorrow morning. In the process of calculating how long it will take considering I put on my roof box. :)
Sorry if I'm disturbing you in your deserved honeymoon (so envious!) but I would like to clarify some things about the number of Tesla X registered in Switzerland in June.
The Auto Suisse Data site doesn't show Tesla X in its chart, only Tesla S. Maybe, they are hide in the "other models" line.
As you took delivery of your car in June, I suppose it was registered in this month. Do you have any idea of how many have been delivered in June? I suppose not more than an hand full of them, but have you any other clue or data? Thanks.

Sorry if I'm disturbing you in your deserved honeymoon (so envious!) but I would like to clarify some things about the number of Tesla X registered in Switzerland in June.
The Auto Suisse Data site doesn't show Tesla X in its chart, only Tesla S. Maybe, they are hide in the "other models" line.
As you took delivery of your car in June, I suppose it was registered in this month. Do you have any idea of how many have been delivered in June? I suppose not more than an hand full of them, but have you any other clue or data? Thanks.

Yes mine was the first in Switzerland and it was registered on the 30th of June in the canton of Geneva. I live in Vaud but they were not able to register there since the homologation papers had not come through yet. So tesla registered it in geneva under there name since I was driving to Northern Europe the smart evening. I will re do the registration in Vaud in August.

It was a very nice handoff and the new country manager of Switzerland was there and we took some pictures. I think they put them on their site..... I'm not sure though, haven't had time to look. :-(

Vaudois? Merci beaucoup pour cette réponse.
In fact, I twitted to Auto-Schweiz and they answered me that there were 3 Tesla X registered in Switzerland and that they will add it in their statistics.
I hope your trip to North goes well with no issues. Enjoy.

My DS writes production of my MX is expected to start any day now and to be completed by end of the month. Delivery scheduled for last days of September.
VIN 0098xx.

Interesting, according to my DS mine's supposed to be produced now and expect delivery around Sept 20th. What's your config? A friend of mine took a mostly fully loaded X and was relatively early reservation holder so he got a VIN in the same ballpark 98XX, but found out he has 5 seater and his DS told him this week that the 5 seaters are all delayed and further info will be provided once it's available, but with no estimate. Originally he was gearing for end of August delivery...

Interesting, according to my DS mine's supposed to be produced now and expect delivery around Sept 20th. What's your config? A friend of mine took a mostly fully loaded X and was relatively early reservation holder so he got a VIN in the same ballpark 98XX, but found out he has 5 seater and his DS told him this week that the 5 seaters are all delayed and further info will be provided once it's available, but with no estimate. Originally he was gearing for end of August delivery...

It's an X 90 D, red, 6 seats, AP, PUP

Just received an email from DS stating MX is on the train to New York. He'll call me when it ships ... delivery expected early/mid sept ... but can shift (to later) ...4 the dutch speaking people follows original message:

Hierbij even een update over uw Model X. Deze heeft ondertussen al de fabriek verlaten is en is bezig met de treinrit van Fremont naar New York.
Zodra deze op de boot gaat in New York heb ik een beter zicht op de effectieve leveringsdatum. Ik zal u dan ook opbellen wanneer deze vertrekt.

Zoals het er nu uitziet hoop ik u gelukkig te kunnen maken begin/midden september, maar dit kan nog schuiven.

• Informative
Reactions: Asterix777
Just received an email from DS stating MX is on the train to New York. He'll call me when it ships ... delivery expected early/mid sept ... but can shift (to later) ...4 the dutch speaking people follows original message:

Hierbij even een update over uw Model X. Deze heeft ondertussen al de fabriek verlaten is en is bezig met de treinrit van Fremont naar New York.
Zodra deze op de boot gaat in New York heb ik een beter zicht op de effectieve leveringsdatum. Ik zal u dan ook opbellen wanneer deze vertrekt.

Zoals het er nu uitziet hoop ik u gelukkig te kunnen maken begin/midden september, maar dit kan nog schuiven.

Congrats! good news!
what is your vin?

I saw your post regarding your brand new X with the roof box.

I should get mine in a couple of weeks (also in the Lausanne area), and I'm also very much interested in your roof box. Very cool solution.

Can you tell me a little bit more about the seasucker rack reference.

Did you get the surfboard rack (two 31" bars with each two 6" seasucker) or
the paddle board rack (two extendable bars 24″ to 44″ range, with front bar having four 6" seasucker and the rear bar two 6" seasucker). Or did order only the sucker and built a custom rack with extra bars?

And additional question : what is the best way to order Seasucker product from Switzerland ?

As narrow box, I'm planning to get one of those, which are narrow but long enough for skis
Yakima Skybox Pro 12 (233 x 61 x 41cm)
Kamei Husky M (220 x 60 x 36cm)
Calix 370 (225 x 60 x 34cm)

On your side do have other suggestions?

If your Model X would be a book bought at Amazon, you might even know the name of the vessels' captain.

I thought, cutting out the middle man and having a direct relationship between manufacturer and client would enable Tesla to set up a communication scheme like Amazon. Well, it's not. They have one single manufacturing site for all global markets. But that does not speak to clients. Nor does the shipping. It's the poor DES, that needs to retrieve and distribute information. I hope, they get extra time, if sales figures expand rapidly.

Just some simple steps could improve the client experience. Why not update the MyTesla webpage during major production stages? Shoot a simple colour picture of the car at the end of production line and generate an eMail? Why not distribute tracking IDs, if a car is shipped for another six to eight weeks?

Reactions: Asterix777