Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the tip @Bruno-BEL, mine should've been on the boat before that (arrived in Rotterdam last week). I don't like having to harass the DeS. I guess it's because I don't like being constantly contacted by the same client myself ;-) But I'll just go and type up another email...

Thanks for the tip @Bruno-BEL, mine should've been on the boat before that (arrived in Rotterdam last week). I don't like having to harass the DeS. I guess it's because I don't like being constantly contacted by the same client myself ;-) But I'll just go and type up another email...

Yep :)

I wish we would have much updates through MyTesla...

I guess in 2 weeks max you should have yours...congrats !

Got news yesterday my X is in Tilburg already and will be delivered end of September.
Today I upgraded to 100 kwh battery, which they will change in local SC beginning 2017.
Since car is not delivered yet it will be 11000€ instead of 22100€ after delivery.

Hi Eracer, I am in the same position. Delivery is soon, but want to have the better car of course. Could you elaborate on the details. Will you "only" get the bigger battery, or is it the whole package with quicker acceleration? Thanks in advance!

It's the whole package.

What VIN are you guys having who are getting deliveries in Europe in the upcoming weeks? I'm in the late 14XXX region and it's still stuck on ordered in "My Tesla"

The status on "My Tesla" doesn't get updated until delivery. Your DS can inform you on the status of your order.

And your VIN only gives you a rough indication of where you are in the queue. TM batches similarly configured vehicles so it's perfectly possible that your car in either one of the many states between ordering and delivery, together with earlier VIN's and later VIN's as well.

Hi Eracer, I am in the same position. Delivery is soon, but want to have the better car of course. Could you elaborate on the details. Will you "only" get the bigger battery, or is it the whole package with quicker acceleration? Thanks in advance!
Well since I have ludricous mode I guess it will be faster too.
I think the fuse for 1500 amp gives you all the potential.
Anyway I will find out when I change the battery but l sure hope its even faster.