Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
And another 90d delivered in the Netherlands!

Just got word from the delivery guy that my X may arrive in the last week of September, rather than in mid October as previously promised. They are apparently delivering a large number of cars before Q3 ends. Good for me as owner and shareholder :)

Am flying to Tilburg for my X on 20th. Anyone got good exp on how to expedite the RWD procedure to get temporary plates? Need to make amquick dash home as soon as possible as the initially planned delivery was last week so plans somewhat messed up :)

I have the same schedule , I go to pick up my X in late October or in November . Please let me know how you solved a temporary license plate . I got from my DS this link , which is in Dutch VDC - tijdelijke kentekens en bpm restwaarde bij export . Pretty good joke :):D:p

Strange that a delivery in a neighboring country on the same day can be so different in VIN - I'm 142xx. 90D, 7-seater, though.
Our car does not have PUP nor UHFS and was therefore probably of lower priority, another reason can be production batching and I think they also had some transport issues. Most registrations in Norway for the time being are in the 10xxx to 11xxx range, but there was also a 93xx registration yesterday...