Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU Market Situation and Outlook

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another month and two countries already have the number out for July : Sweden at 543 (S/X/3) and Austria at 166 (S/X/3). Both are very comparable to April. We know that NL and SP are running a little ahead of April, while NO is running behind. At this point I am expecting EU deliveries for July to be very much in line with last April. Some 3500 Model 3's, 600 Model S and 400 Model X for a total of around 4500 cars.

Another month and two countries already have the number out for July : Sweden at 543 (S/X/3) and Austria at 166 (S/X/3). Both are very comparable to April. We know that NL and SP are running a little ahead of April, while NO is running behind. At this point I am expecting EU deliveries for July to be very much in line with last April. Some 3500 Model 3's, 600 Model S and 400 Model X for a total of around 4500 cars.
And the first ship this quarter will only arrive tomorrow afternoon so this is still only Q2 overhang.

And the first ship this quarter will only arrive tomorrow afternoon so this is still only Q2 overhang.

It's a bit delayed and currently only expected for the day after tomorrow. Not quite Elon time, though :) Point stands of course. Assuming previous quarter trend holds, this ship will mainly carry cars for Norway and the UK? Although quite a bit Dutch customers are hoping their car is on one of the two ships underway.

Intéressant ... La Pologne a 4 fois la population de la Hongrie et son PIB par habitant est assez similaire - 15 000 USD pour nos deux pays. Je m'attendais à des nombres EV plus élevés. Pour nous, les dernières statistiques S1 2019 sont 1405 BEV et 2018 hybrides.

Maintenant, nous avons un incitatif maximum de 1,5 million HUF ~ = 4 600 EUR, mais il s’agit uniquement des BEV vendus par un concessionnaire officiel local de la marque. Teslas est donc exclu pour le moment. Espérons que, une fois ouvert, le centre de services de Budapest (déjà sur la carte grisée) deviendra éligible si Tesla enregistre également la filiale locale des ventes de voitures neuves.
Yo napot!
I go 2 to 3 times a year to Buda by highway, but with a Tesla I would go less often by road. I saw that there was a supercharger on the M1 before Buda.
You know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo napot!
I go 2 to 3 times a year to Buda by highway, but with a Tesla I would go less often by road. I saw that there was a supercharger on the M1 before Buda.
You know?
Hi.

There are currently 2 Superchargers in the country, with the 3rd under construction. We also have a few Tesla destination chargers, 2 Ionity CCS chargers and 50 kW CCS/Chademo chargers at almost every Dechatlon store by the highways.

The Supercharger you are asking about is at the M1 highway in the area of the city of Győr. It has 4 stalls - all Model 3 ready by the way.
Here is the Google maps link:
Tesla Supercharger - Google Search

@NannerAirCraft, we will have an estimate soon, probably on Monday. You can watch the second table here. The reason we use estimates is that official UK numbers are always released 2.5 months after the end of the quarter. July, August and September numbers will be released in mid-Dec 2019 here. Historically, estimates have been around 95% accurate. The last one here was 96%. In case you find that interesting, the page here explains how estimates for the UK are calculated.

Reactions: EVNow and STARR X
NL.PNG

upload_2019-8-13_10-20-57.png

EV Sales: Netherlands July 2019

DE.PNG

Outside the ranking, we should highlight the Tesla Model X performance, that delivered 78 units last month, its best first-month-of-quarter performance in a year, allowing it to reduce the distance to the Top 20 to just 134 units, while the Mercedes EQC is still in launch mode, having registered 74 units last month.

In the brands ranking, BMW (20%, up 1%) is the leader, with Tesla (12%, down 1%) running for the 2nd spot, with the #3 Renault (11%, down 1%).

EV Sales: Germany July 2019

This says 60 in June, 442 in July:
Tesla Europe Registration Stats
That's an estimate as Tesla is not a member of Society of Motor Manufacturers & Traders so the estimate is just a proportion of the Society's 'other imports' in the month, until the govt stats come out a quarter in arrears. But my numbers are estimates as well but correspond to uk forums so I think are directionally right. The July numbers do look odd though, I don't believe 3 deliveries were anything close that in July. August will be big though.