Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU Market Situation and Outlook

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure what is up with Norway and the Model S. There is inventory available so you'd expect at least a few more sales. February so far is just 5 Model S. Model X is doing a little better and probably more in line with what you'd expect from inventory sales. But it's certainly true that the country is starved for new shipments. According to the ship trackers, City Of Amsterdam and Arabian Breeze are both potential vehicle carriers carrying Teslas from Zeebrugge to Norway. The former just docked in Drammen. Hopefully

First Model 3 delivery today in Germany. Confirmed deliveries so far in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.

file.php

Das erste Kunden Model 3 in Deutschland ist gelandet! • TFF Forum - Tesla Fahrer & Freunde
Before anyone asks - that´s not me ;)!

Good news from Germany - EV incentive of 4000 EUR will be extended beyond this summer when it was supposed to end. Sorry, no source, just heard it on the radio.

Greetings from Model 3 delivery hell :). No way to get through to Tesla here any more at the moment...

Its not confirmed yet but I would be surprised if it does not happen. As for now its just an indication that they are discussing it and I did not hear anybody arguing against it.

Would be stupid to cancel it but the auto lobby certainly will not like it to be extended now as the 3 is coming.

Its not confirmed yet but I would be surprised if it does not happen. As for now its just an indication that they are discussing it and I did not hear anybody arguing against it.

Would be stupid to cancel it but the auto lobby certainly will not like it to be extended now as the 3 is coming.

You´re right: Zuschuss beim Autokauf: Bund will E-Prämie verlängern

Wie das Bundeswirtschaftsministerium in Berlin am Mittwoch bestätigte, arbeitet es an einer Verlängerung der umstrittenen Kaufprämie für Elektroautos. „Die Bundesregierung prüft zurzeit die Verlängerung und gegebenenfalls Anpassung des Umweltbonus“, teilte ein Sprecher auf Anfrage mit.

The German federal department of economy confirmed Wednesday it is working on a renewal of the controversial EV sales incentive. "The federal government is currently investigating the renewal and possibly update of the Umweltbonus (="Environmental Bonus")

A bit offtopic - there have been reportedly AC charging problems with new Model 3 in Germany. @avoigt wrote an article on cleantechnica stating that the problem has since been solved by a software update. Paging him here - can you please provide a source for that? On the dedicated thread on the German forum TFF I didn´t find a reference to that update. Important for me as I am taking delivery in 2 weeks! Thanks.

Tesla Model 3 Consumer Satisfaction In Germany — The Good & The Bad | CleanTechnica

A bit offtopic - there have been reportedly AC charging problems with new Model 3 in Germany. @avoigt wrote an article on cleantechnica stating that the problem has since been solved by a software update. Paging him here - can you please provide a source for that? On the dedicated thread on the German forum TFF I didn´t find a reference to that update. Important for me as I am taking delivery in 2 weeks! Thanks.

Tesla Model 3 Consumer Satisfaction In Germany — The Good & The Bad | CleanTechnica
I`ve heard that the car would only charge 1 phase AC even when the owner had a 3 phase set-up - I assume that`s what you are referring to. Good to hear this wasn't a mechanic issue but SW related and could be fixed quickly!

Just want to confirm:

My M3 (delivery Wednesday) charges fine on all 3 phases, albeit limited to 16 amps. This results in a charge rate of 11 kW.

The MX does 16.5 kW, the MS with the (not any more available) dual charger does 22 kW.

I am totally happy with the charge rate; the lower consumption of the M3 offsets most of the difference compared to the MX

Reactions: hobbes
Hey, guess who just registered an official Icelandic branch??? :)

Morgunblaðið - Tesla Motors Iceland ehf. stofnað
Tesla Motors Iceland ehf. (6202191260)

Was registered in January, but the news just came out today.

Looks like they registered in a bunch of European countries in early January.

Current rumours for Poland are that service center will open in Warsaw in 2nd half of March, but there isn't going to be a store / sales presence yet. Curious what this will mean for Poland being a "core market" or not (that has warranty implications).

Just want to confirm:

My M3 (delivery Wednesday) charges fine on all 3 phases, albeit limited to 16 amps. This results in a charge rate of 11 kW.

The MX does 16.5 kW, the MS with the (not any more available) dual charger does 22 kW.

I am totally happy with the charge rate; the lower consumption of the M3 offsets most of the difference compared to the MX

That´s great. The limitation to11kW AC was known anyway.