TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Eugene Oregon area owners

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Nbryce, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Nbryce

Nbryce Member

I am looking for any current owners in the Eugene, OR area that I can talk with about their Tesla. I am thinking of making a model s purchase and recently took a test drive in Portland. With that being 2 hours away it's difficult to just stop by if I want to ask a question or snoop around a vehicle. Anyone willing to help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. taldric

taldric Member

What kind of time frame are you talking about? A lot of my family is still in Eugene, and I'm down there occasionally so I might be able to help out.

3. Nbryce

Nbryce Member

I'm hoping to place my order within the next 6 months. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Another question for you guys. Does the cruise control slow down automatically for turns in the roadway? Like a curvy roadway on the coast as an example.

4. taldric

taldric Member

Short answer - yes.

In fact it frequently slows down too much for my tastes.

5. StaceyS

StaceyS Member

Nbryce, Tesla is having an event to celebrate the opening of the new Supercharger here in Bend this coming weekend. I'm planning to attend as well as a few other Model S owning friends. Should be interesting. If you can make it, look me up. I'll be in a pearl white P85.

6. taldric

taldric Member

Oh - and you might want to post over in the Northwest forum instead of the general Model S forum if you want regional responses.

7. Nbryce

Nbryce Member

Thanks Stacey but I will be in Eugene watching the Olympic trials. Hoping to go to the meet up in Eugene on the 10th. I know Lyon will be there, anyone else in the TMC?

8. scottdoc

scottdoc Member

I would join the PDXTesla Google group. They are planning a July 10th Tesla gathering in Eugene.

9. scottdoc

scottdoc Member

10. Nbryce

Nbryce Member

Thanks Scott, also found a Eugene Google group.